Star Jones...not the best dress!

Okay Wow! Does she not have a stylist? Public Relations person? Friend? Sister? Relative? Mirror? Lover that cares about her? She looks terrible. I support the weight loss. Yay! Bravo! I am okay with her wanting to keep how she lost the weight on the DL but come on Star!! Geez, the pic totally shoes the scar from whatever procedure she had done. tsk tsk poor thing.:sad2:

Even a sheer peice of opaque material matching her skin color underneath that panel would have been FINE or even BODY MAKEUP! You know I was just talking to someone about Star and how she looks after all that weight loss. I liked her better about 50 pounds ago.

Roo said:
I liked her better about 50 pounds ago.
Yeah! me too. She was so much prettier. Her makeup was always on point and she dressed weight appropriate. I'm okay with her wanting to look sexy and all but this just looks nasty.

Why does she have that scar? I though she had breast reduction? Breast reduction does not leave a scar on that area. :hrmm: :sick:

Also, what made me so sick to my stomach was today on one of those gossip shows, they had a clip from a recent View Show and Star talked about how she just got her first Brazilian wax. :sick: Now her on that subject is simply.. :sick: :sick: :sick: .

Speculation is that she had gastric bypass surgery, which she has denied.

I suppose she does have a right to her privacy, just like anyone else.

She had a breast life. The incision(s) are made under the breast, then up the middle to the nipple, and the nipple is removed. The tissue is then worked in a fashion that lifts the breast, the nipple is put back on and there you are.The technique is called the keyhole. Most gals get small implants too. However, she seems to have a scar in the middle of her chest which is unrelated (unless her surgeon was insane) to the breast lift. That said, her scars do not look great, she needs to heal a bit more.

Irishgal said:
She had a breast life. The incision(s) are made under the breast, then up the middle to the nipple, and the nipple is removed. The tissue is then worked in a fashion that lifts the breast, the nipple is put back on and there you are.The technique is called the keyhole. Most gals get small implants too. However, she seems to have a scar in the middle of her chest which is unrelated (unless her surgeon was insane) to the breast lift. That said, her scars do not look great, she needs to heal a bit more.

Yes, that scar in the middle of her chest has me wondering. Would a Gastric Bypass leave a scar like that? Just strange! :blink:

I thought she never confimred or denied the Gastric Bypass? Clearly she had it done though.

CityGirl9 said:
Yes, that scar in the middle of her chest has me wondering. Would a Gastric Bypass leave a scar like that? Just strange! :blink:

I thought she never confimred or denied the Gastric Bypass? Clearly she had it done though.

A good friend of mine had gastric bypass and her scar looks just like that.