Star Jones .....dun dun dun

crowgal said:
Yes, that's true, but if I needed a lawyer, I wouldn't want one with so much bad press against them. I just can't see her sitting at a desk pouring over legal cases. Just my opinion...

I can see her going back to practice. Sigh, I'm assuming neither of us know her personally so who knows what Star will do next maybe have a baby!

Here's my question. Didn't the riff between Rosie and Star begin when Rosie tried to tell Star that her future husband ran in her circle of friends?? Star and Rosie were really good friends at one time. And reports were that before the wedding, Star really began to alienate alot of her friends who opposed her marrying her current hubby. Her weight loss didn't start until she started dating her current hubby, or should I say, she got the surgery, after she met her current hubby. Which is OK. But to alienate your friends and make such drastic changes in your life at one time, now this too due to someone she used to be close with, you wonder, when is her bubble going to burst!

Star Tracks

NEXT CHAPTER

Star Jones takes a relaxing lunch with husband Al Reynolds in midtown Manhattan on Tuesday after abruptly announcing her departure as cohost on The View earlier that morning. "I feel like I was fired," she told PEOPLE exclusively, adding that her contract was not renewed.

^^^That pic is prob. paparazzi SHE hired! Who else is even going to bother hunting her down for a pic?! And look at how ready she is for the pic!!! I can't :censor: stand her!!!:mad:

^^ Isnt that funny, She is all about being private and is making such an issue about leaving the view. She's going to try and get 5 mins of fame in there and hope someone picks her up (for her next job)

what does her hubby do ?

Holliwood said:
Here's my question. Didn't the riff between Rosie and Star begin when Rosie tried to tell Star that her future husband ran in her circle of friends?? Star and Rosie were really good friends at one time. And reports were that before the wedding, Star really began to alienate alot of her friends who opposed her marrying her current hubby. Her weight loss didn't start until she started dating her current hubby, or should I say, she got the surgery, after she met her current hubby. Which is OK. But to alienate your friends and make such drastic changes in your life at one time, now this too due to someone she used to be close with, you wonder, when is her bubble going to burst!

I have see on ET Rosie isnt happy about star hiding the way she lost weight. Rosie has said " just fess up, tell the wrold you had g/bypass. Dont let others thing you actually went to the gym and worked off the weight" (something to that effect) I can see Rosies point, its not a bad thing to have this done, but there are others that have a weight problem too and this might help them by talking about it. I think Rosie's issues is Star is trying to make it look like she busted her A$$ working out and she didnt.

Whats funny is she made it public and on TV that she was getting her boobs done, why cant you be up front about your weight loss?

STAR IS GONE!!!
she isnt on the show today and they are talking about her leaving.

It seems that they have known for ages that star wasnt coming back and gave star time to find a new job or whatever and let her announce her not returning.
It seems yesterday did take the others by surprise and star later saying "i feel like i've been fired" has made conflict and the others uncomfy.. so she is DONE will not be back!!!

Seems her 5 mins are over!!

She really dug a whole for herself this time. THIS is why so many people don't like her, she has little tact.

NEW YORK - Star Jones Reynolds was booted from "The View" Wednesday, one day after surprising ABC and Barbara Walters by saying on the air that she wouldn't be returning to the daytime talk show in the fall.

Reynolds was quickly erased from the show's opening credits, now down to three women from the usual five.
"It is becoming uncomfortable for us to pretend that everything is the same at this table," show creator Walters. "Therefore, regrettably, Star will no longer be on this program."
ABC had decided against renewing Reynolds' contract months ago and the show was planning to let Reynolds announce it later this week, according to Walters. Reynolds could say whatever she wanted to about why she was leaving, "and we would back her up," the longtime ABC newswoman said.
Instead, Walters said she felt blindsided when Reynolds broke the news Tuesday, then was quoted in People magazine as saying she felt like she was fired.
"We gave her time to look for another job and hoped that she would announce it on this program and leave with dignity," Walters said. "But Star made another choice."
Reynolds' spokesman did not return calls and e-mails seeking comment.
Walters didn't discuss on the air why Reynolds, an original cast member who's been on the show for nine years, wasn't being asked back. She said in an interview Tuesday that research showed audience members were turned off by Reynolds' dramatic weight loss and glitzy wedding to banker Al Reynolds in 2004.
Reynolds later retorted that TV ratings and her book sales indicated this wasn't true.