Star Jones .....dun dun dun

1. The ***** Is Gone!
    Filed Under: Star Jones > TV News
    [​IMG]
    It had been widely speculated, but Access Hollywood is finally confirming that Starzilla is leaving The View.
    ***** ain't welcome on the show anymore cuz nobody liked her. Though, Jones-Reynolds' camp will probably spin it that she left of her own volition.
    A source close to The View tells Access that Big Gay Al's wife will leave the show in July and will announce the departure on this week.
    Gloria Estefan should replace her!!!!
    Latinos in da house!
    Posted by Perez on June 26, 2006 08:26 PM | Permalink

2. [​IMG] Access Hollywood
    Access Exclusive: Star Leaves 'The View'

BURBANK, Calif. (June 26, 2006) -- Star Jones Reynolds will announce her departure from "The View" this week, Access Hollywood learned.
    A source close to "The View" told Access Monday that Star Jones Reynolds will leave "The View" in July and will announce the departure on the show this week.
    As a result, the much discussed face-off between Star and incoming co-host, Rosie O'Donnell, will never occur.
    O'Donnell is not joining the gals until September.
    By July, Star will have been at "The View" for close to nine years, having been a part of the show since its inception in August 1997.
    Barbara Walters, creator of "The View" and Star'sfellow co-host, did not return Access' calls for comment.

3. I guess there IS a GOD after all!!!:yahoo:

4. ^hahahahahahahahhahahha....

5. OH good!

She was tolerable the first few seasons. . . but she made her own grave IMO.

6. I'm glad to see her go, she was getting very annoying!

7. I think she will be greatly missed >>>>>>>>>>>>> NOT !!!:flowers:

8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Star being on the view made me tune in from time to time, just to see if any arguing or disagreements were taking place....oh well another one bites the dust.

Al better go get his job back, cuz his wife is about to be UNEMPLOYED!

10. I have a seriously wenchy picture of her - Should I post it?

11. Yes!

12. It will be interesting to see where she goes on from here....

13. hahaha, I love it when the blogs call her husband Big Gay Al.

14. YES!!!! I can't stand her.

15. Ahhh! I can't find it! It's totally hideous - not that it's a hard look to acheive if you're her.