Star and the Croc Kelly...

I don't mind if you want to hide the kelly at my house... I only oh, 6-8 hr, fast walking or slow driving away!:nuts: :yes: I will not charge you my "usual croc kelly storage fee":cutesy: :smile:

OMG OMG OMG!!! YOU GOT HER!!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! I think you might have to start making up excuses to your DH as to why you're spending all your free time in the basement???? Just remember to come out of there wearing sexy lingerie!!! All will be swell after that!!!! HEHEHEHE!!! BAD GIRLS are fun, if only I could hide things from my DH...HE NOTICES EVERYTHING!!!! Sometimes I wonder how he knows as much brand names and labels as he does.......

Oh my god...lol, you guys are SO funny, really GF, everybody, hilarious!!:roflmfao:
DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM GOING TO DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT????:shocked: .......:hysteric: ...I have not even thought about that yet... Scarlet O'hara said something like this...."I 'll worry about that another day!"

I think this will be my smiley until he finds out :..... Star here:devil:

I was in the basement this whole time:devil: , switched to the restroom:devil: , the color is wrong in pics:devil: , here is a little tease:devil:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 484
More, more, more! She's a beauty! :yes:
:devil: One more, but the lighting is sucky:devil: TOOO BRIGHT, NOT so BRight ,beauty is not shown in pics:devil: ...In daylight it will be better:devil: muhahahaha...aa......aa:devil:

Attachments

• Hermes CROC 016.jpg
    Hermes CROC 016.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 472
  • Hermes CROC 021.jpg
    Hermes CROC 021.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 288
holy expletive!

that is one of THE most stunning bags I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeeeeeeezzzzuuuuzzzzzz............it's gorgeous!

I wanna see you modelling it, when you can!