Standing In The Snow In Aspen, With Four Inch Heels, Cleavage,& A Glass Of Champagne

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. She is the epitome of a Diva!
  3. [​IMG]

Not one to let it all hang out, a very insulated and packed-in Mariah Carey was spotted in Aspen yesterday (the holiday location for the A-list celebs) with members of her massive entourage.

Leave it up to Mimi to stroll through the blistering cold snow in high-heeled boots with a glass of champagne in her hand.
    As for that outfit? Well, let's just say that sardines in a can are looking at Mimi and asking themselves, "Damn, how did she manage to squeeze all her junk into that trunk?"
  4. :blink: Eew..That butt shot?!
  5. LOL That rear view cracks me up!
  6. She looks terrible. I don't know where is that beautiful young woman who started her career in early 90's?
  7. The funny thing is that even before I opened this thread I knew it had to be Mariah Carey. OMG!!! You are too funny MC. I still love you, though.

BTW, very funny title. Thanks for posting this Prada. I never get tired of my MC fix!!!
  8. As soon as I saw the title of this thread, the first person to come to my mind was Mariah Carey. LOL!
  9. She is soooo freakin funny! LOVE her!
  10. Gotta love her...

11. same..

That butt shot doesn't look good
  12. Too funny! After reading your headline I said to myself it must be Mariah!
  13. so far so good...and then the butt thanks!
  14. I KNOW! Me, too!
  15. I'm pretty sure that if you look hard enough, you can tell where her panties came from!