Stams at

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone,
    Are the MJ stams on authentic? Amazon is offering them at such a low price, it makes me wonder. Also, why is Amazon carrying MJ bags? Is this something new?
  2. I wouldn't trust the stam on Amazon. Amazon is a marketplace, similar to eBay. They have many items available for sale by third party sellers who aren't always reputable - they have bags by companies called OnlyModa and DesignerDirectOutlet. The stams that you referenced are being sold by a company called Valmont Fashion group. There's no history or feedback yet for this company, and they're offering stams in almost every color imaginable including the discontinued Pear from fall 05. It seems a bit too fishy to me!

The only bag on Amazon that I found worth buying was being offered by Sabine's boutique, a trusted seller here on the forum.
  3. Thanks ThiThi... I had no idea that Amazon was a marketplace like eBay. I always though Amazon was reputable. I definitely won't be buying a stam from amazon.
  4. I have already inquired about this seller in the LV forum, and was told that the LV bags are also fake. Please take a look at their Gucci bags. The latest and greatest, offered at high - yet discounted prices - and almost every picture taken from the Gucci web site.

This is not right!
  5. yeah, definitely stay away!
  6. Good info! Will stay away!!
  7. Recently I came to know that there is a website named Amazing Watcher.Com which is a free website that will “watch” items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.It got so awesome!
    Good luck everybody!
  8. Wow! Marc Jacobs on Amazon - and probably faked also! Geez Louise - scammers really are clever!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.