Stamped Bag Sold Out?!?!?!

1. Just called 866-VUITTON, one of the SA's told me there's a reservation list I can get on, because the bag is sold out, is this true?!?!? :hysteric:

2. I bet it is. they were pretty limited to begin.

keep trying though, you never know who might return one

3. Hmmm... I just called LV and they told me that there is still a waitlist for the Stamped Bags, but more will be produced? :shrugs:

4. She didn't tell me that, all she said was it's sold out but I can be placed on the waitlist, I wanted to past this information to you guys to see what the real deal was since so many SA's have very little or no knowledge at all about alot of things???

5. I just glanced on my way to the Mini Lins, but I thought I saw a grey one on display at the Indianapolis Saks LV.

6. I saw a red one on display the other day... but I don't remember if it was at the LV in Saks or Bloomingdales in Manhattan

7. Yesterday I saw the grey, I think in the GM version, at the LV boutique at Horton Plaza, San Diego.

8. Sold out means that is not possible to have it because it is out of production, or does it means that the production is limited and they don't accept waiting lists, or means that nobody knows if is still possible to have it?
    Thanks!
    P.S. I'm really interested!

9. Wow, it has been awhile since I have been there. I guess I need to pay that store a visit.