Stam hobo: too heavy?

1. I know the stam hobo is a sizeable bag so I don't expect it to be light, but could any of you who own it tell me if it's super heavy to carry around, reasonably/partially full? The rolled handle looks like it could dig into your shoulder and get painful after a while....

Useful to know, before I drop the $ on it....or maybe I'm just trying to talk myself out of spending so much :rolleyes:
  2. I think compared to stam it might be lighter, as it doesn't have the extra hardware and has canvas instead of suede lining.

And don't forget, you could always take the chain off, I think.
  3. I don't think it's heavy at all. It's lighter than most of my bags. I don't put the rolled handles over my shoulder. If I use it as a shoulder bag, I use the chain (but I wear my hair up). I just carry it with the handles. I think it's a great bag and I get tons of compliments on it.
  4. My cashew Hobo just arrived. Even with the chain on it, it's not nearly as heavy as my Blake is. I was happy about that too. Even though I know you can take the chain off to lighten it up a bit, the chain is part of what makes it COOL! My Prada metallic hobo has the exact type of strap on it. I carry it on my shoulder all the time and it never bothers me, so I don't expect this one will. I don't put a lot of stuff in my bags though, so that's something to think about.