Stain on my chalk ursula bowler, how can I remove it? Please help

1. It's so sad!

Two weeks into using my chalk ursula bowler, I realised that the colour of my new black cotton dress was rubbing off onto the bag.

I've tried to clean it with water and my usual leather cleaner but the stain just won't budge.

Is this the end of my beautiful bag?:sad:

Your help is much appreciated.

2. Have you tried alcohol free baby wipes? There's also a thread in the regular bag thread where a member used Clorox wipes on her LV and it looked brand spankin new.. but I would only do that as last resort. Good luck!

3. Don't give up! Believe it or not on certain leather I've used diluted 409 to wipe off stains. Dilute with a lot of water and use a soft cloth, spot test on some inconspicuous spot and if that looks OK then give it a shot. Wouldn't try this on any leather, obviously, but I think patent can handle it. Otherwise you can always take to a reputable shoe repair place?

4. thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it!

5. Hi
    I have cleaned leather by using a gentle eye makeup remover. If it's gentle enough four your eyes, it shouldn't ruin the bag.

6. ^ Thats a good suggestion! Thanks and welcome to the forum!

7. That's an awesome tip! My eye make up remover can get off the toughest mascara, and I've never thought about using it on a handbag! Thanks! :yes: