to remove it??

1. Please helpppp...
    I just notice I got this little white stain (looks like paint or somekind of pen corrector) on my LV deauville monogram. Anyone please kindly advise me to remove it??I don't know what to do since I don't want to ruin the leather. :crybaby: :sad:

Thank You
  2. Sorry to hear about the stain. I do not know what to suggest. Just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for the stain. It always upsets me when I find anything on my bags.
  3. If it's on the canvas, just wipe with a damp cloth. That seems to happen a bit with mono or damier canvas. If it's on the leather, search for some of the posts re leather care.
  4. If all else fails, use something to try to scrape it off, something a little dull on the edges. So sorry, good luck!
  5. Is it like a scratch mark ?,is it dry? if so Get a damp cloth with pea size of mild liquid soap,and gentley clean it.
  6. Sometimes it's just paint from the walls. Use a damp cloth and rub over it. If it is, it will come off with no problems.
  7. If it's on vachetta, all I can suggest is using leather conditioner or baby wipes...but since paint is permanent, that might not work.
    If it's on canvas, try using a little soap and warm water to wipe it down and scrub it a little...if it doesn work, like Texas Girl said, use something dull to scrap it off.
  8. Thanks all!! :p I know I am being silly not to be careful with my LV bag..this is a good experience as I was almost cried when I saw the stain. :crybaby:
    I'll try it at home tonight and I will tell you guys what happened later. :smile:
    thanksss.. :heart: