St. Ives Apricot Scrub

1. I have to give a shout-out to this product.
    I've been using it for the past week and a half every time I take a shower and it actually works! My skin is radiant and smoother! I love this stuff and it smells so good. :heart:
  2. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I had purchased Laura Merciers scrub and hate it! I need something harsher.
  3. Here here! I've sworn by it for years...does its job, a great drugstore find, no weird scent and doesn't dry out my skin!!
  4. i love it. makes skin instantly smoother. it's all i use nowadays.
  5. It smells wonderful but doesn't do a great job exfoliating. IMO there aren't enough microbeads to do a thorough job of scrubbing away dead skin cells. Otherwise it is a wonderful cleanser. :yes:
  6. i love it too! my skin feels so much smoother right after... but only the scrub. i'm currently using the scrub-cleanser and am not satisfied!
  7. Love this scrub!! I use it every other day and works just fine for me. Although recently I bought Target's generic version and I think it does a better job. It feels a little harsher on the skin but my guess is it's taking more of the dead skin cells that way.
  8. This is the best scrub ever, been using it for years. :biggrin:
  9. I've used this stuff since I was 13 (I'm now 21.) It is excellent. I have notice, however, that although I usually like to buy the product that have "sensitive skin" products, I have noticed that the sensitive skin apricot scrub doesn't work as well-- the original version does a great job at really exfoliating! :smile:
  10. Love the body scrub- I only use it once a week & very gently at that.
  11. Same here; this is an exfoliator worth being faithful to!
  12. I love it too!
  13. I think they changed the scent recently, has anyone else noticed this? It's more "peachy" now but I preferred the original scent better.
  14. ^^ I noticed that too! I bought the apricot scrub a couple of years ago but I didn't like the scent. When I tried it again recently, the scent is different! More Bath and Body Works if that makes any sense. But I actually like the new scent better. The old one reminded me of elderly people for some reason.
  15. Ok i'm sold.
    I have got to try it!
    Everything else i have tried hasnt been that good.