St Cloud model

1. Hi LVers!

Has anyone ever seen a discontinued model known as the "St. Cloud"? It's a shoulder bag...looks sort of like the mussette or jeanne fille.

I've seen a few on eBay and they look like neat little shoulder bags...but I wondered if anyone was familiar with them:smile:

2. They still have some St. Cloud. Is it really going to be discontinued?

3. ^^^Thanks Pinki! Maybe it's not discontinued? I just couldn't find any on eluxury -- especially not in mono canvas. Have you seen them recently?

I have seen lots of fake ones, like on ioffer.

4. I used to own a St. Cloud years ago. Its a very nice bag but a bit to small for my needs now.

5. I think it will be a vintage item now and its both in Mono and Epi

6. [​IMG]

i look at brand new one when i was looking for a messanger bag.... i bought 'almost new' condition for like little over $100 ---- lol, this is so used! :wtf: :roflmfao: i used it a few times in a rain.... it's ok, pretty heavy and it's like typical older version bags, made pretty HARD if you know what i mean..... :p :heart: sorry about big pics.... here is another one!

p.s. i wiped the dirty leather w/ baby wipe for days......until the leather cracked.:yucky: :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

7. ^^^ Sophia.. your baby is darling..:tender:

8. ^^^ thank you amamxr!!:heart: :love:

9. Lovely.

10. Thanks sophia! I hate that when ebayers say "like new" when they really mean "way old". But the purse looks so cute with your little girl. If it's all cracked then at least she can use it for a toy, lol:smile:

11. Sophia, ur daughter is soo cute!!!

12. That's quite a cute bag!

13. ooops... Had to shovel snow and make dinner. Sorry about leaving you *dangling*:shame:

St. Cloud is still on Vuitton.com. Maybe call 866 and they can locate one for you.:flowers:

14. awwww how cute!

the bag is too!

15. Aww.. how cute is your daughter Sophia ! :yes: