SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! We won't tell anyone about your non-Chanel purchases... ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some betsy johnson shoes last night:

1592876902_37a7001f44.jpg

well, sharbear, sign me up for community service because i too was recently convicted of FUI, aka Flying Under the Influence. I was on the plane flipping through Vogue and was mesmerized by some article featuring the new limited Vuitton bags. So I blame Vogue, the altitude (and maybe the bloody mary), and the crafty Marc Jacobs for influencing me to buy this...

IMG_3445_1.jpg

think it would look cute with my orange jumpsuit??

I confess; I too have strayed away from my beloved Chanel in recent months. I bought the LV Manhattan GM a couple of months ago. It's the only Mono bag that makes my heart skip a beat. I also bought a multitude of accessories from Louis Vuitton: Eugenie Mono Wallet, Framboise Vernis Small Agenda, Multicolore White Pouch, Amarante Vernis 4 Key Holder, Damier Azur Pochette Cles, Pastilles Keychain. Oy vey! I've been a bad, bad girl! :devil:

-Stephanie

with all the chanel increases, i have considered straying back to my first loves gucci and LV. i haven't purchased anything from those two since buying my chanels this year, but i may have to get the black LV neo cabby and have always wanted the classic LV speedy too...

I'll start the confessionals!

DOCKET #: 000001

OFFENDER: sharbear508 :angel:

ACCUSED OF: Giving in to the temptations of Monsieur Louis Vuitton and Signor Gucci and, as a result, betraying her loyalty to Madame Coco Chanel and Monsieur Karl Lagerfeld and their gorgeous wares! :shame:

EVIDENCE: The accused was found in the possession of a new LV Mizi Vienna in black and a new Gucci blondie bowler in white...and was caught red-handed while in the process of purchasing a new LV Denim Neo Cabby MM in black!!! :yahoo:

Exhibits 1 and 2:

View attachment 277166

Exhibit 3:

View attachment 277165

SENTENCED TO: 20 hours of community service to be spent posting in the Chanel subforum enabling other Chanel addicts, in order to prevent them from also going astray! :lecture:

CASE CLOSED!!! :boxing:

WOW, love your recent purchases!! they were all definitely worth straying for!!!!

well, sharbear, sign me up for community service because i too was recently convicted of FUI, aka Flying Under the Influence. I was on the plane flipping through Vogue and was mesmerized by some article featuring the new limited Vuitton bags. So I blame Vogue, the altitude (and maybe the bloody mary), and the crafty Marc Jacobs for influencing me to buy this...

IMG_3445_1.jpg

think it would look cute with my orange jumpsuit??

Orange Jumpsuit? :confused1: Did you get arrested? :roflmfao:

Love the new bag!

Interesting thread...will post mine soon as i'm expecting my gucci shearling tote.....can't wait to receive her!!

Also will post my prada black ankle platform boots which i rec'd her yesterday. These boots are seen on Olsen Twins wearing them.:love:

bulletproofsoul - Thank you so much! The Mizi is my HG LV bag... :tender: But I definitely have the same problem with a suffering bank account... :girlsigh:

calisnoopy - You should definitely try out the Denim Neo Cabby! It comes in MM and GM sizes. I got the MM and the handles fit very comfortably on my shoulder. I love it!!!

Melissa - Thanks! LOL - I was a bit bored at work today... :Push:

Sheanabelle - The MM size that I got is too small to be worn crossbody, but the GM size is perfect for that! :yes: You should definitely go try them on!! :graucho:

Jayne1 - Thanks for the compliment! ITA...some bribery would go a long way...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.