SS07 Bbags coming soon...what are you after first?

Hmmmmm - not easy to decide :s .... I thinking on a vert d'eau purse or city (does someone know if the purse-style is continued for S/S '07 ??) or a naturel day .... I can't wait to see it in real ;) :yes:

I'm wondering if vert d'eau is going to live up to how much we're hyping it up to be. I know a lot of you girls love that old seafoam and are hoping it's similar.

I remember Claire at Printemps emphasized how very very light/pale vert d'eau and bleu glacier are. You know that frosted very pale bluish/green tinted glass they use in displays in stores? She pointed to that and said, really light like that. So I wonder...

And she said anthracite is a super dark grey

periwinkle something...maybe a twiggy. :heart:

the bleu glacier/periwinkle is pictured on atelier.naff in a quilted style, and it's definitely darker than a glassy see-through color. but it's still light-ish. i saw the swatch in person also and it's a really lovely color. definitely a color.

I'd like the Aquamarine in a First and the Periwinkle in a Work or City but I am waiting to hear about the leather. I am so frustrated with the dry, crackly leather of the Fall colours. If it's like my '04 leathers I am IN!!!

I want a Marine or Cobalt City and Shopping with wallets and makeup bags to match.

Also want to see the Anthracite Work with matching accessories.

I just want to see that the 07's have really nice leather unlike most 06 leather. Then I will decide.