SS 08 damier lune line

1. Louis Vuitton "SS 08 Damier Lune"

Cabas T.Damier Lune
    the trendy cabas awes it masculine look to the sober colours of the Damier Lune canvas and aged brass. hand-held, it features several practical, internal pockets
    Damier Lune canvas, cotton lining, brown leather and ivory suede leather trimmings, aged, golden brass pieces, zipper closure, internal patch pocket & cell phone compartment, leather base, hand-held, internal metal plate with Louis Vuitton signature
    size : 13"W x 15.5"H x 4.7"D
    currently retails for 730GBP
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trotteur T.Damier Lune
    the damier lune canvas of the trotteur elegantly boasts a palette of somber colours of ranging from beige to gray. this small modern bag is ideal for the city dweller
    Damier Lune canvas, cotton lining, brown leather and ivory suede leather trimmings, aged, golden brass pieces, double buckle closure, internal patch pocket & cell phone compartment, carried on the shoulder or across the body, removable and adjustable strap, wide at the shoulder for added comfort, internal metal plate with Louis Vuitton signature
    size : 8.8"W x 10.4"H x 3.9"D
    currently retails for 650GBP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sac Sport T.Damier Lune
    this moderately-sized sports bag is very handy for the weekend. it can be carried in the hand or on teh shoulder, thanks to irs removeable strap
    Damier Lune canvas, cotton lining, brown leather and ivory suede leather trimmings, aged, golden brass pieces, zipper closure, two internal patch pockets, leather base with studs, hand-held, carried on the shoulder or across the body, padlock supplied, removable and adjustable strap, wide at the shoulder for added comfort, handle with attachment and removeable leather ID label, internal metal plate with Louis Vuitton signature
    size : 19.8"W x 11.4"H x 9.4"D
    currently retails for 1040GBP
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. OMG I am going to own those bags!!! I can't wait for my SA to call and tell me it's in :smile:

3. they're from the men's line btw but i so WANT the trotteur or the cabas so much LOL
    i am SOOOOO getting one of those too :p

4. OMG!! those bags are gorgeous!! :drool:

5. i wan it..:heart::tup:

..hopefully it will take a long time before FAKE appears:yucky:

6. These bags are gorgeous!!!!

7. Wow, those are hot. I'd love to see it on a hot guy IRL.

8. looooooooooooove it!

9. oooohh, this is lovely!! :biggrin:

10. omg i`m in love!

11. deluxe, ur trtteur is lovely :drool:
    how is it compared to the cabas? the handle is pretty short i don't think u can wear it in ur shoulder?

12. These bags look so nice! Hmmm wouldn't a petit noe or a saleya look great in this?!

13. i picked the Trotteur because i really like it the best overall :yes: plus i've already got a few bags of very similar shape, size and function as the DL Cabas. the Trotteur is much smaller than the Cabas. the handles of the Cabas are a bit too short for shoulder carry. unless you're very very thin of course.

14. Beautiful! I haven't seen it in my store tho!