*squeals* Whatcha think? Thinking of asking for this for my bday in april! :D

1. [​IMG]
    In this colour too!

2. You might want to try and post the link again... I think it got a bit jumbled

3. I edited it...can you see the pic?

4. Oooh!! I love!!!! hmmm...What color is that? Is that from spring or cruise '07?

5. Yep... and it's BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely love the color! Have you seen it IRL yet?

6. Light grey, not entirely sure, was just having a nosey on eluxury when i spotted her lol

7. not yet melly, im going to London for my bday, so im hoping they'll have it in their new store *fingers crossed* it looks so gorgoeus

8. I like the light grey color. I was thinking of getting that one before I found the Topaz ZC. I hope you find it in London. Take lots of pictures if you get it.:smile:

9. Do you know where else I can buy one except eluxury? I might need a CP :sad: lol

10. The official color name is Light Grey (Spring 2007), you should be able to find it at the newly opened Collection store in London.

11. Any rough price? I mean converted into UK £ thats around £200, so i guess it'll be around £250?

12. Very elegant!

13. Soft Calf Zip Clutch retails for $395USD; Quilted Zip Clutch is $450USD.

14. that color is to die for! it's gorgeous in the zip clutch :smile: you'd love that wallet....i was a little nervous about mine when i ordered it, but it's wonderful - i don't know what i ever did without it! LOL!

15. That's it, ive decided im getting it lol, its worth it! lol