Square Trade Feedback Removal Phone Number

I am pretty sure I will need to call Square Trade soon. An international buyer bid on my $2000 bag but never paid. Two months later, I am tired of waiting and just left her a negative feedback today. I have a feeling she will return me one soon. I don't mind paying Square Trade $30 to remove it since I don't think we should be held as hostages by the feedback system.

Yes, I filed a non-paying dispute against her via eBay. She replied and said will pay via bank wire, but she never did. I finally closed the dispute and requested to get my final feedback back. Since she replied to the dispute, she will be able to leave me a negative feedback if she chooses to.

However, I just checked the eBay board. People said Square Trade will send a long form for buyer to fill up, and buyer could say "No" of not willing to remove the negative feedback so the negative feeback will stay.

My question is, is there anyone had Square Trade's help to remove the non-paying bidder's retaliated negative feedback? How was your experience? TIA.