Spy pics of the ESCAPADE from Neiman's SF

1. i just got off the phone with daisy at bal ny because i wanted to find out if they were going to have other bags at the f/w trunkshow, and she said all the motorcycle bags will be there, one in each color...

she told me about a new bag called the escapade...
    it's the same width as the weekender, but taller...
    it only comes in gold or silver giant hardware (no regular hardware) and retails for $2195...

2. this is news day literally!! we're getting bal news left, right and center lol! love it!!!

3. Eeeeenteresting!

4. Sounds esp. great for the Bal boys on our forum too, size-wise!

5. thanks for the info, cant wait to see her.

6. This sounds interesting, are we talking long hobo, shopper, interesting but I'm confused

7. Have any of the boys actually bought GH bags, though? ;)

8. Too many choices!!! :shrugs: :hysteric: It is all making my head spin

9. size wise sounds perfect... looking forward to pics!

10. IncoralBlue!!!! Did you hear this? You would be so hot rockin this bag! I am dying over here! Good work!

11. oh I hope someone gets a photo of violet and Jaune

12. Interesting....i wonder how it's like....if only there is pics on that new style that they are having......:smile:

13. Yes Spiral it sounds like a great size for us boys over here. But also a great price.
    I just gave my black 2005 city away to my sister, because its maybe a little to little for me.
    Fiatflux i stil don`t know if i like the giant hardware, maybe in silver. But i missed the tassles. So till now no giant for me.
    Maybe black with silver????????????????????

ThanxFX:heart:

14. LOL!!! I actually did NOT love the Giant Weekender...this shall be interesting, at least I get to see in person and try it out in a couple of weeks...but $2195? Hmm, will have to really justify that (which I'm sure I can manage)...

I agree with FX...with the giant hardware I miss the tassels. The only color combo I even considered with GH is Truffle...everything else was a bit much for me...and I was originally on a list for the Green GH Work!!!

But the ESCAPADE sounds interesting.

15. after coming home from work and hearing rumours that there was a step at neiman's sf, i went back down there before they closed to see if it was true...
    didn't see any steps, but i did see an escapade in black with giant silver hardware!! :nuts:

after seeing this bag in person, i realize it's waaaaayyy to big for me (it's as wide as a weekender, but taller, about 4-5")...
    it's more square than rectangular (see pics)...
    in the second pic, you can see it in proportion to my body (i'm about 5'4 1/2", wearing flats)...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

again, sorry the pics are small...had to use my cell...

they only have one, and i didn't get to ask if they were getting more in other colors...
    while i was there though, i convinced someone to buy the limited edition city!!
    the girl was there with her mom, and she was trying to decide between an RH ocean brief and the LE city, and i mentioned that the city was a limited edition...
    so she talked to her mom and she decided to get it...:tup:
    i'm such an enabler...:p