Spy nappa leather - bubbly or not?

1. Hi,

I just got a cognac spy :yahoo:and I chose the one with the most pebbly/bubbly leather as a personal preference.

I am new to spy bags and wondering if it is 'better' to choose one with pebbly/bubbly leather? :p
    Did anyone else also choose the leather texture when getting their spy bags?

Thanks! :wlae:
  2. Oh you will be surprised. A lot of us are like that. I asked for the most bubbly spy when I got mine. Bubbles are the way to go!
  3. It's good to know I am not the only one....lol... :roflmfao:
  4. I hear that saich is the 'fussiest' when it comes to her spies (fussy in a good way though). Check out her emerald green spy she had specially made...

My Specially made Green Spy is here..Yayyyyyyyyy
  5. Thanks Kav, Saich's emerald green spy is gorgeous :love:
    Btw I just realised there was a similar thread on bubbly versus non bubbly spy leather just a week ago :shame:
  6. Hi, i am new to this,i would love to own a black really pebbeled spy,where should i be looking,and how can i ask for a bubbly spy.:smile:
  7. I would ask the SA to let you choose from the selling stocks available at the store. Or you could ask the SA to look out for a pebbly one, and to call you when it is available. :idea:
  8. Bubbles are such a lovely feature of the Spy!!

I personally think the 2006/07 black Spies are generally very bubbly. I have one from 06 and it has amazing bubbles! Hope you find one!
  9. Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles :love: I would always try and get a spy with bubbles, would not buy it if it did not have them and the more the better. Big Congrats on your new bag
  10. congrats!!
  11. Thanks!!!! i love her :love:
  12. Where can i get a black one with bubbles,and what price should i be looking at?Thanks in advance.:smile:
  13. Talk to the SA. should be the same price....its just the leather thats different
  14. Try Jomashop. They have black spies for 1400 USD. As for bubbliness you won't be able to choose.
    Unless you want to do a special order from the boutique like saich did. But that depends on whether they are willing to do it for you. It will take a long time to make as well.

In my opinion all the current nappa spies have bubbles. It may be more concentrated in one area (like mine) compared to another and all of them are generally like that. It's what makes them unique.
  15. picture of my new 'unwrapped' spy
    cognac spy.jpg