Food Sprinkles Cupcakes

Nina_LV

Sep 4, 2006
Has anyone ever tried them?

I will admit to eating 4 of the Red Velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing at one sitting. Seriously, some of the best cupcakes I have ever eaten.:heart:

i was in beverly hills in october and we went into sprinkles and got a ton of cupcakes but i was really sick while we where there and had a horrible cold and lost my taste so when i ate one i couldnt really taste it..it was so sad...i wish they shipped to other states :sad:

I had to resist going there today... I was shopping in BH and so close... but I'm on a diet before my vacation. I adore their red velvet cupcakes too! The pumpkin was really nice too.

I love Red Velvet! So yummy.
off topic question: what is red velvet made of? it tastes like chocolate cake but also like golden cake? is it a mixture of both? I've always wanted to know. :P

I love them too! My sister brought some back when she came back home for the holidays. My infant daughter first reaction was :wtf: because she couldnt believe how big the cupcakes were. Were used to seeing cupcakes half that size!