Spring Summer LE bags

1. Okay, I spoke to my SA at the boutique, and she said they're only getting 2 or 3 of the dentelles in each store. Also, the same thing with the LVOE and the polka dot line.

Is this true? Will they really be as limited and hard to find like the miroir??? I remember for miroir, stores only got like one speedy each in each color.

2. I'm not too sure if that is true but if you want any of those items, you should get on a waitlist. :yes:
  3. I'm on the waitlist. But, just trying to figure out how hard it'll be to actually score one :smile:
  4. You should find out what number you are on the waitlist or try waitlisting with more than one store.
  5. Besure to give them your cc and authorize them to charge it....those 'instant' sales are given first priority.
  6. sweet. hope you get a dentelle!
  7. Yeah give them your CC number and that'll help get you priority.
    And kinda off topic, I know the multicolored Tinkerbelle from the polka dot line is already completely sold out.
  8. Im waitlisted for the dentelle BH in silver,cant wait to see it IRL..very curious to see what it looks like in person!
  9. I wonder how big/small is the Kirsten irl? Has anyone seen it? I'm top of the waitlist, but that's only because my SAs don't even know what I'm talking about!
  10. I was told that Dentelle is not super limited (by a manager in two stores). My Saks LV is a 1 in the LV hierarchy (the worst level) and they are getting every bag (except the furston (sp?))
    the Michigan Avenue store said they should have no problem fulfilling all their waitlist.
  11. I haven't seen it IRL, but my SA told me the dimensions are 10 x 5 x 3 inches.