Spring/Summer catalogue now on BV website

1. Lots of eye candy!

2. It`s 2 a.m. here, but I`m rushing right over!

3. GORGEOUS clothes and jewelry. The bags are nice but there were only one or two that really caught my eye and they're quite large. A lot of superb men's things as well. There was a great take on the cabat but in solid leather shown in the men's section.

4. Ooooh... off to peruse!

5. :nuts::drool::nuts:

Okay, this was so worth staying up! Well, now I won`t be able to sleep anyways!

Seriously, I haven`t been this excited for quite a long time!

The subtle colors! Cement, Aurora, Rice, Oleander!

They`re doing suede now! Even in women`s flats! And men`s bags!

I need something in Cement!

The silk knots!

The tiaras (the price isn`t as steep as I expected it to be!)

I apologize for this messy post, but my brain only works partially now!

6. You're in luck, BM - NO Montaignes!!! I did like the frame bags, and the ones pleated like accordions, though...

7. ^There`s the Ostrich Club Stripe Montaigne :graucho:

8. C_24, aren't the clothes amazing? And I thought there were lots of nice things for the men, bags and clothes (ok, and the models were nice to look at too!!)

9. I missed that one - which page is it on?

10. ^The clothes are totally amazing! But what I love about BV are the pieces not shown on the runway, that just happen to appear in the catalogue!

Still breathless.

The Montaigne is on pg 84

11. You're right. BM, start saving. It goes for $7960 - but it does match ALL your puppies. Seriously! And it's gorgeous...

12. Yes, those ostrich Montaignes are lovely... but I have to say my heart didn't go flutter at them like it did with that hint of an animal print Montaigne for AW 08 we had last week sometime (thanks to mistikat and WWD)!

I'm also still taken with the kawai print bag although I have nothing that would even remotely go with it. I am, however, very happy to see that the kawai print is then also making its way onto a bunch of smaller accessories... perhaps the animal print Montaigne will have the same spin-offs?!?

What is wrong with me?! Here we JUST get the SS 08 catalogue and all I'm talking about is AW 08! But I'm just not a big pastel fan (I'm sooooo pale that I pretty much glow in the dark and pastels make me look kind of freaky - I still shudder 25 years later when I think of a lovely pale pink dress I made myself in high school and what I ended up looking like in it... ugh) so although I love to look at the beautiful pieces in the SS 08 catalogue, everything is just so darn pale that I can't for the life of me imagine ever being able to wear anything in it! But I would still like to caress them and smell them!

So I'm definitely saving for the animal print Montaigne and (now) the prospect of numerous matching small accessories... and hoping they actually make it into production!

13. OMGoodness - There are some great items.

Ooo - Faves!
    p11: BARCELONA BAG SHOWN IN CEMENT 194930/VFBD4
    p15: ROCK PRINT LINEN DRESS 197063/VGFF0
    p16: KAWAII PRINT INTRECCIATO BAG 196267/VGBD0
    p18: CERVO MINI BOOK BAG SHOWN IN OLEANDER 196487/VGDD0
    p26: VENEZIANO CABAT 113129/VFEH1
    p35: OXIDIZED PLATINUM BARCELONA CABAT 113129/VGBE1
    p37: CEMENT WAXED PYTHON BAG 196257/VEFE2
    p65: MARBLE COCCO LAVE PILOT BAG 195711/VAHE3
    p71: INTRECCIATO SUEDE SATIN SANDAL SHOWN IN ANTELOPE 194745/VFCB3
    p83: INTRECCIATO SANDAL SHOWN IN NUT 196455/V6491
    p189: LOTUS SILK BOW TIE 195160/4V002 (for DH)
    p193: EBANO BRUNISSABLE YORK SHOE 195327/V2678 (for DH)

Hey - only 12 things! That reminds my of a story my mom told me years ago. She said when I was young she gave me the Sears toy catalog and asked me to circle what I wanted for Christmas. She said I circled every single toy. I don't remember that.

14. jburgh - your Sears story is so cute! I agree about the pastels. Would have liked to see somewhat more vibrant colours but some of the neutrals are very lovely. It would be great to see some of these pieces IRL.

15. And interestingly, it looks as though some of the icon bags are shown in Ferro!