Spring/Summer 2013 Podium Order

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
It is that time of the year again where SM/SA are on the buying trip for the next season. This thread is dedicated to the new season, please share your intel. As always, please keep all info obtained here CONFIDENTIAL. Please be discreet.

bogee, many "classic" colors won't be available in togo this time.

New colors are not much on the bright side, i know of two which are on the happier side here, Crevette which is supposedly very close to Sanguine or Mangue- coral/salmon one. There will also be a new brown/grey - Canappe I think is the name, something between Etain and Etoupe- sounds interesting to me as I like neutrals. Then color named Kraft (a new bleu I think but not sure here, close to Cobalt) and Blue Orage, which is something like indigo mixed w graphite. Tabac Camel and Alezan are back, from what I have heard. Vert Veronese also stays, but not sure if in non-exotics, or exotics, or both.

For exotics there will be a new yellow for crocs/ gator, bright orange, like Jaune d'or but more yellow, then Beton (grey) and Gris Paris, which is something between Indigo and Bleu Marine but has more Grey in it.

This is all I know so far.

I ask all members to remain discreet and to not share this info outside of this forum. This info is meant to help members and collectors to decide what to order for the new seasons. Still, until we see the swatches, this is v hard to do.

OK, so an update on my own update :biggrin:

Canappe has serious green undertones, Beton is very much like Argile (nor grey, nor beige, nor pink) and Gris Paris (my favorite so far) is dove blue/grey, a tad more luxe than GT.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/autumn-winter-2012-podium-order-727646-54.html#post22306655

Thank you for sharing varvara much appreciated as always.

hi all!!!!

sorry I am not answering right away, but we are traveling and I try to be offline as much as possible :lol:

Gris Paris sounds the best to me too, I made an order for Croc Birkin in it. It is a color introduced for exotics, as well as the new bright yellow, which I forgot the name of.

Beton, from what I have understood will be offered in Togo.

As for the blues- yes, a new blue will be offered similar to Cobalt and Bleu Electrique (something in between is my guess), name is Kraft, I believe.

No word on pinks or reds so far, just Crevette, which I was told is a coral/salmony one, close to Sanguine.

I am also happy for Alezan to be offered again as I think it is a great and chic alternative to Gold. Same goes for Tabac Camel.

I have a feeling Hermés is "resting" the color scheme at the moment, also, I have heard the production is really going to slow down (which we have heard so many times before).

My guess is they are really starting to go after the big resellers, but this is another topic.

hi all!!!!

sorry I am not answering right away, but we are traveling and I try to be offline as much as possible :lol:

Gris Paris sounds the best to me too, I made an order for Croc Birkin in it. It is a color introduced for exotics, as well as the new bright yellow, which I forgot the name of.

As for the blues- yes, a new blue will be offered similar to Cobalt and Bleu Electrique (something in between is my guess), name is Kraft, I believe.

No word on pinks or reds so far, just Crevette, which I was told is a coral/salmony one, close to Sanguine.

I am also happy for Alezan to be offered again as I think it is a great and chic alternative to Gold. Same goes for Tabac Camel.

I have a feeling Hermés is "resting" the color scheme at the moment, also, I have heard the production is really going to slow down (which we have heard so many times before).

My guess is they are really starting to go after the big resellers, but this is another topic.

Great info..thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the Kraft :smile:

hi all!!!!

Thanks Varvara! Not to sound funny but ... Thank goodness!!!!