Spring/Summer 2008 pics..........just a couple to tease us

1. I found these on a site today through a sweet pf'er and I thought I'd post them here for everyone to see. The photos are super small but they can still give you an idea of some upcoming colors.

Bubblegum PT?

[​IMG]

Sahara City?

[​IMG]

Sky Blue?

[​IMG]

Another Sahara RTT or Escapade?

[​IMG]

Sky Blue or Electric Brief?

[​IMG]

So, what do you all think? sorry the pics are so small but that's the best I can do. Can someone that's seen the swatches tell us what colors these are? I'm totally loving this pink color........it's fantastic :nuts:!!!

2. I am REALLY liking the pink color, too!!! Now I want to see the Magenta and Sage! I'm greedy!:p Thanks SO much Cracker for posting these!!!!

3. Oh WOW! I want that pink! How soon can I get on a wait list for a BG coin purse????

4. :nuts: OMG, I love the sky blue! I sold my nwt sky blue city bec. it was too light for me...this one is even more gorgeous....though still too light for me since I have little boys with me all the time!

Could that be magenta instead? looks a bit darker pink than I imagined bubblegum to be....!

THANK YOU, cracker! For posting these--our first look at 08 colors!

5. Ohhhh, I LOVE the BG Pink!!:love: I'm so excited now!! :yahoo:Thank you soooooo much for sharing, sweet Cracker!!:tender::heart:

6. You may be right about the BG being Magenta. I have no clue. Hopefully, someone that's seen the swatches can fill us in.

What do you think of the new style?.........I think it's kind of cute! I wonder how big it is?

7. Whatever the pink is, I'm totally lovin' it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girlsigh: Can't wait to see it!!!!

I'm just hoping that the bottm blue isn't Electric Blue....I'd be totally dissapointed if it was...I'm hoping for a vibrant royal blue!!!

8. That bubblegum is gorgeous.... it is kind of "peachy" though. :smile:

9. Thank you Cracker. That is exciting :yahoo:I wondered how much longer before they began to surface. Pretty blues, but there are so many blues, and I'm not a blue bag fan, so this to me this more of the same only a teeny different. BUT I love the new style in the pic of the sky blue. it is a pretty blue. The electric blue reminds me a a darker aquamarine. This one may be interesting. Do I see turquoise in it?
    Sahara is pretty, but so similar to others. These light neutrals sell well so I assume they will keep making them.
    Now the BG, whoever said in the beginning that it looked like watermelon or a deeper rose, was almost exactly right. Now I'm not seeing any peach in it, but I still like it a lot.
    I was told that magenta is very bright, like a hot pink, not as Purple as the old magenta. I guess time will tell of that is rumor or fact. It sounds like the hit color to me.

10. If that is the pink, I'm IN! :girlsigh:

11. First of all that bubblegum pink is purrrrfect! And what's that bag in sky blue??? That's a totally different shape and I love it!

12. oh man, i guess i'm the only one but i do NOT like that pink! (but i'm kind of glad, haha) Thanks for posting!

13. me too!!!! When I first saw it, that was my first thought........please don't let this be electric blue! I'm hoping electric blue will be more intense like dark turquoise.

14. OH MY GOD!!! i love the bubblegum pink!!

15. Yes, I thought it looked like rose too, though deeper! So this is most likely the BG 08! It is really pretty! I cannot wait til I see the 08 magenta in comparison to the older magenta!