Spring/Summer 2008 Pics >> BAGS FOCUS!!

This gorgeous clutch is act 2 of the s/s 08 collection
goldhexclutchpb3.jpg

count me in on loving the red clutch too!! :heart: i wonder what other colors they will come in? i bet that will be the next "IT" bag for chanel. i can't wait to find out more info on this!!

Sorry for reviving this semi-old thread, but it is a better option than starting a new one.

The jewel clutches (especially the black "hexagon" one, how HOT would that look with a little black dress and pearls?!) and the red patent clutch (maybe in a different colour though, I love the shape but not really a red person) are what I'm looking for...I know they're not released yet, but anyone has pricing/release info yet (since this info was posted over a month ago, maybe someone would've heard something from their SAs)
blackhexagonclutchfh0.jpg

redclutcham3.jpg

The large bow shoulder bag is pretty cute.. ill have to try that one on in person though.. also im on the fence with the ankle bag.. kinda trendy though.. if the price is right i may have to snag one..

That ankle bag is really stylin' but u def.need to be in heals w/that to look hot. I can't pull off heals anymore (and run after my 2 tots, so sad!!).Maybe put it on my wrist? That could work, but not hot though!! LOL!