Spring/Summer 2008 Pics >> BAGS FOCUS!!

1. Okay ladies, we ALL have been looking forward towards S/S '08 and have been all excited to know what's in store for us. I've browsed through all 78 piccies HOT from the Paris Runway (Chanel.com), print screened the 'Bags Only' images and cropped them to post them up here for everyone to ogle at! :drool:

I totally love the theme for Spring! It's so fun, whimsical and pretty. Stars and moons remind me of wizards and all that jazz! :smile:

So here it goes, HOLD YOUR BREATH!

xoxo, C

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  5. Wow, they all look like jewels!! I love the circular one...but soooo small.

Thanks for posting!!
  6. OMG...:drool: Thanks for sharing...

I love the red shoesssss... TDF!!
  7. Truly Gorgeous! Thanks for posting! :tup:
  8. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. viola! that's all. the clutches are so cute but they are so tiny, i wonder if i can fit anything inside besides my cell and credit cards. lol. they are gonna be pricey i bet but guess what, we have red RED ReD rED for Spring! Yay!!!

10. Thanks for posting! Can't wait to see these in person!
  11. luv this one :heart:

thx for posting :love:
  12. ^ ch3rrybl0ss0ms: me too! i am totally eyeing on that red patent clutch (or at least that color, yay we have red for Spring)! but i wonder how is the other side like, i suspect it's like the 2 anklet pouches flap size on each side. lol. gonna be quite interesting, no? :biggrin:
  13. Thanks for sharing the info. :tup:
  14. ^ ladydeluxe, lol hv no idea, the ankle clutch seems smaller to me.. n me not liking the silver hdwre on the anklet one, lol.. , arghhhh... can't stop looking at this clutch... :heart: red patent with gold hardware is absolutely gorgeous!! :love:
  15. ^ ch3rrybl0ss0ms: if the reissue is gonna look like that (in patent red with gold h/w), i SWEAR i'm gonna snag it right up! yikes! who gives a sh*t about bag bans! :drool::drool::drool: LOL. xoxo