Spring/Summer 2008 COLOURS (yes, 2008)

1. Part of me is reluctant to do this...we're all so excited about the F/W colours and there are sales galore right now, but misery loves company, so, according to my sources (which are totally reliable), here is the S/S '08 colour line-up:

Nero- Black
    Vert Thyme/Salvia - Green
    Bleu Electrique/Bluette/Bello -Electric Blue
    Sky Blue/Azurro (Sky Blue)
    Magenta/Fuxia/Ciclamino/Nuovo Bello - Magenta
    Bubblegum/Rosa Bubble Gum - Pink
    Bianco - White
    Sahara (Beige Sabbia) - Neutral Sand

I know there will be at least ONE new style. Details to come.

When I have more, I'll post.

Okay...now, on a personal note:

Will Magenta be the same as '05? - don't know, but please, please, please!!!

Bleu Electrique - the mind boggles....French Blue 'ish? Brighter....again, let's hurry and get there!!

Vert Thyme/Salvia - Drooling already....

Sahara/Beige Sabbia...can it possibly be more gorgoeus than Sandstone????

Oh Lord, I don't need this right now...:sweatdrop:

2. Sky Blue sounds interesting... I can't wait for the swatches to come out!

3. Yay yay yay!

4. thanks for the list!
    i'm not too excited about any of those colors, but it's interesting that they're mostly bright, vibrant shades...
    that's really the trend right now, at least for f/w on the runways...

i can't believe they're doing a sand again...booooo

5. It'll be interesting to see if anything has been done to address the yellowing issue previously associated with the pastel colours, particularly sky blue and the paler pinks....

6. ^yes it would, that's the main reason i would probably end up not purchasing it - but i've always thought the original sky blue was gorg!

7. i'm of course interested in the electric blue, rose and sand.

8. Very excited about electric blue I'm still kicking myself for not getting French Blue this season, instead I got Navy, so much more practical---booooring! I still want French Blue City or PT- anyone seen one in their shopathons?

9. Very excited about electric blue I'm still kicking myself for not getting French Blue this season, instead I got Navy, so much more practical---booooring! I still want French Blue City or PT- anyone seen one in their shopathons?

10. Wow, can't wait to see the electric blue!!!

11. exciting.

12. Exciting indeed.

I'm on board for a pink. A pinky pink!

13. OMG... options OVERLOAD!!!! :roflmfao:

I'm very intrigued with electric blue.... Hmm... Can't wait til the swatches start to leak out :love: Thanks for sharing, Maggien!

14. Hmm...so the list has been leaked!:p

I just hope that people don't start calling Balenciaga NY asking to be put on the waitling list for SS 08...remember the mess last time when the FW 07 colors were announced?

That said...I've been terribly excited for Electric Blue since I got the new list of colors, I hope it'll be something like Indigo. Also excited for the Sage green - I hope it'll be similar to Dolma as I've completely missed out in that color.

This seems to be the pre-collection list and a few more are missing. I can't wait!

15. I got this list two days ago but was holding my tongue but know that the cat is out of the bag :yahoo: I have gone from having no bbags to having 2 soon three in about three weeks! Yikes and with all those colors I better sell some stock hehehehe