Spring Scoop & Other News

1. Mods and Label Addict - please merge with other threads as necessary.

Newsflash - Items Going into Production for S/S 08

Despite the seemingly endless array of bags on the catwalk, only a handful are making it to production. There will be 4 of the Richard Prince bags (two bowly sized and two smaller ones) Estimated prices range from $2,000 to $4,000. Those gorgeous papillons and speedys with the red ostrich frame and blurry mc monogram are also in production. Paps are $2000 and speedys are $3300. Also in that collection are two new styles, the Jamais (never) and the Toujours (always). Jamais is larger and about $4000 while the Toujours is about the size of Marilyn and $2500. Those very odd Juicy Couture neon cartoon bags are the most limited of the group and will be approx $6000. Bags start arriving in January.

All items will be shown at a preview on November 13, 2007 at the LV Boutique in Soho. It's an after-hours invitation only event. I'm going so hopefully I can bring back more details and a few spy photos.

Murakami Exhibit Comes to NYC (maybe)

The East Coast will get to experience Murakami Madness when the exhibit is shown at the Brooklyn Museum. This is not 100% definite but it's very possible for April. Currently under negotiation.

Return of Mirage

There is a potential return of Mirage under consideration for a couple of other bag styles. Again, nothing definite.

Return of Miroir? May be Silver/Gold Suhali? Definitely Metallic

Coming for Valentine's Day, silver and gold hearts just like last year's wildly popular style. Either in Miroir or Suhali.

That's all the new for now.

Restricter

2. Mods and Label Addict - please merge with other threads as necessary.

Newsflash - Items Going into Production for S/S 08

Despite the seemingly endless array of bags on the catwalk, only a handful are making it to production. There will be 4 of the Richard Prince bags (two bowly sized and two smaller ones) Estimated prices range from $2,000 to $4,000. Those gorgeous papillons and speedys with the red ostrich frame and blurry mc monogram are also in production. Paps are $2000 and speedys are $3300. Also in that collection are two new styles, the Jamais (never) and the Toujours (always). Jamais is larger and about $4000 while the Toujours is about the size of Marilyn and $2500. Those very odd Juicy Couture neon cartoon bags are the most limited of the group and will be approx $6000. Bags start arriving in January.

All items will be shown at a preview on November 13, 2007 at the LV Boutique in Soho. It's an after-hours invitation only event. I'm going so hopefully I can bring back more details and a few spy photos.

Murakami Exhibit Comes to NYC (maybe)

The East Coast will get to experience Murakami Madness when the exhibit is shown at the Brooklyn Museum. This is not 100% definite but it's very possible for April. Currently under negotiation.

Return of Mirage

There is a potential return of Mirage under consideration for a couple of other bag styles. Again, nothing definite.

Return of Miroir? May be Silver/Gold Suhali? Definitely Metallic

Coming for Valentine's Day, silver and gold hearts just like last year's wildly popular style. Either in Miroir or Suhali.

That's all the news for now.

Restricter

3. Girl,
    Ya done good !!!
    I remember you were the first to report those spy photos on the F/W bags, and I KNOW you will do the same on the 13th !!!!!!!!

THANKS !!

4. Wow, Resticter, you're amazing! Thanks for sharing!

5. Excellent work Agent Restricter!

I wonder how much those prices will increase $2000 for the pap with blurry print & exotic skin seems a little cheap

BTW style.com is naming the large joke bag as one the IT bags for the season.

6. Restricter, you have just been anointed as our very own LV Special Agent Extraordinaire!!Your spy work is fantastic!! Thank you for sharing news about the S/S 2008. We were hungry for any type of news and you came through for us! Thank you!!

7. Thanks for the scoop! Great work!

8. thanks for sharing this info Restricter. you rock! :flowers:

Jamais and Toujours are such wonderful names for bags. i love it. the Papillon and Speedy Sac Fermoirs (frame bags) sound pretty reasonable for something trimmed with ostrich. i quite like the watercolour MC effect too. any chance for news about the men's S/S'08 collection? :graucho:

9. Did anyone see the SS08 lookbook for shoes? They have TONS of gold and silver shoes coming out. More Santa Barbara style shoes and Noumea sneakers. Also dark purple and dark pink shoes! Can't wait!!!

10. Thanks for the info!

11. thanks for the info! if murakami comes to NYC I'm totally there!

12. Thanks for the great info.

13. wow thanks for the info agent restricter ;) by any chance are any of the motard-like bags in the s/s show making it into production?

14. Thanks for all of the great info!!!