Spring Cleaning Treat!

1. Hello, I've been away for a month or so trying to get some other things done and trying to stop spending so much money! But after a week of spring cleaning :push: I decided to give myself a little treat!

I loooved this bag as soon as I saw it in the catalog, but I couldn't afford it at its original price. I got it at the outlet yesterday for $159. This is the larger of the two sizes. The outlet also had gallery totes in this color and this bag and gallery totes in a pebbled camel color. I didn't see any black. The scarf's from J Crew a few years back - I was happy that it matched.

Anyway, back to cleaning! I'm hoping to be done by Friday so I can get dolled up and take my new baby out for a spin.

coachpunch1.jpg
  2. Very VERY cute!

M.

3. I like it.
    Congrats!

4. Very pretty!! Congrats!!

5. Nice bag and I love the scarf with it! Congrats!!

6. Congratulations! Maybe I should treat myself to a spring cleaning goodie too! :biggrin: haha

7. Spring Cleaning DEFINITELY deserves a reward!:yes: You did good, it's beautiful! Congrats!

8. What a beautiful color! Love the scarf on it too! Congrats!

9. Excellent buy - wonderful color and perfect for spring!

10. Thank you so much for the sweet comments, and yes, everyone deserves a spring cleaning treat!

11. Very nice!! Enjoy your new bag.

12. I REALLY need to do some spring cleaning...maybe I should use Coach as an incentive to get myself to clean...:p

Great bag!

13. i am in love with the color!

14. I almost picked that up today and like you I had been looking at it since it first came out. I absolutely love the color, enjoy your new bag!!

15. Love it! I was eyeing that one myself!