Scarves ........ Spring 2012 scarves ........

My Guépards arrived this morning! I have to say, when I took it out of the box, I did wonder if I was nuts ("$440 for something that feels like a t-shirt?") but, of course but, the fabric is really soft, and I'm a sucker for big cat images on H scarves, and this cotton material is nifty for the climate I live in. I can see not having the same qualms (maybe I should) about stuffing the scarf in my purse, or of it being around my neck when it is so hot outside, as I do with the silk twills (to say nothing of cashmere GMs). ALso, the size is handy--it's bigger than the 90cm so you can sort of wear it like a GM shawl, but it's not that big--it's not an overwhelming amount of material, which in this t shirt fabric would probably be odd. And, the fabric "sticks" to cotton, so the scarf stays in place without having to be knotted. I hope H makes more of these T shirt scarves in other patterns in the future!

:ty: for your pictures! i picked mine up today and it is so adorable! i :love: the kitties on the scarf! cheetahs are my favorite big cats too!

My Guépards arrived this morning! I have to say, when I took it out of the box, I did wonder if I was nuts ("$440 for something that feels like a t-shirt?") but, of course but, the fabric is really soft, and I'm a sucker for big cat images on H scarves, and this cotton material is nifty for the climate I live in. I can see not having the same qualms (maybe I should) about stuffing the scarf in my purse, or of it being around my neck when it is so hot outside, as I do with the silk twills (to say nothing of cashmere GMs). ALso, the size is handy--it's bigger than the 90cm so you can sort of wear it like a GM shawl, but it's not that big--it's not an overwhelming amount of material, which in this t shirt fabric would probably be odd. And, the fabric "sticks" to cotton, so the scarf stays in place without having to be knotted. I hope H makes more of these T shirt scarves in other patterns in the future!

Just purchased the very same Guepards jersey scarf at the Palm Beach boutique ...... 2 more in the drawers if anybody is interested. Frankly, I was never interested in a jersey as the designs never excited me. This one is fabulous!

Many thanks to members who posted photos of this scarf as I felt I was on the right track when I asked my SA months ago to set one aside for me once you ladies showed a photo via a link.

Well, what a revelation when I saw it............while I have many twills, jersey fluides, mousselines and GMs it's my first cotton jersey and the material is the softest I've ever felt; the size is somewhere between a twill and a GM so it's easy to wear; the design twill size and not enlarged. Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!

I'm planning to wear it with jeans this summer and since I was so smitten with this scarf and how I can wear it with jeans I also bought a Click Clack sapphire colored bracelet with gold hardware that perfectly matches that grass color around the cheetas.

OOPS, should have added that the "sapphire" Click Clack is a NEW color this season. I'll see if the SA left the sticky with exact color name on it when I open the box tomorrow just in case anybody is interested.

Just purchased the very same Guepards jersey scarf at the Palm Beach boutique ...... 2 more in the drawers if anybody is interested. Frankly, I was never interested in a jersey as the designs never excited me. This one is fabulous!

Many thanks to members who posted photos of this scarf as I felt I was on the right track when I asked my SA months ago to set one aside for me once you ladies showed a photo via a link.

Well, what a revelation when I saw it............while I have many twills, jersey fluides, mousselines and GMs it's my first cotton jersey and the material is the softest I've ever felt; the size is somewhere between a twill and a GM so it's easy to wear; the design twill size and not enlarged. Absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!

I'm planning to wear it with jeans this summer and since I was so smitten with this scarf and how I can wear it with jeans I also bought a Click Clack sapphire colored bracelet with gold hardware that perfectly matches that grass color around the cheetas.

You are so enabling, and I am ready to hunt one down!

Honestly, VigeelLeBrun, I could not believe how fabulous this jersey Guepards is until I held it in my hands to feel that smooth softness and tried it on! Even DH loved it!!! Totally worth checking out to see if it works for you. For me it's the first cotton jersey that's a real winner.

As I posted before.........I saw 2 more in the drawer at the Palm Beach boutique if anyone is interested. Hope that helps with the search as I understand jerseys go fast.

New S/S twillies. I love the mosiac quality to this pattern and I think this CW is very elegant and "grown" up. Perfect for Ms White Bikrin.

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_2843.jpg
    IMG_2843.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 617
  • IMG_2832.jpg
    IMG_2832.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_2833.jpg
    IMG_2833.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_2836.jpg
    IMG_2836.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 634
As I posted on SOTD, my DD ended up with my beloved S/S Thalassa. I debated anotherr CW but in the end decided this was so classic and so darn HTF, very few in USA right now anyway, I defaulted to a second one, as I found one abroad. My rational being this is just such a FOREVER pattern and frankly perfect for my anticipated permenant recidency at Ban Island. And perhaps it is that I just want my own! This is DD with hers. One thing is that we can be sure of is that we will each not wear ours together~that might be a sight!

Attachments

• IMG_2810.jpg
    IMG_2810.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_2815 (2).jpg
    IMG_2815 (2).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 622
As I posted on SOTD, my DD ended up with my beloved S/S Thalassa. I debated anotherr CW but in the end decided this was so classic and so darn HTF, very few in USA right now anyway, I defaulted to a second one, as I found one abroad. My rational being this is just such a FOREVER pattern and frankly perfect for my anticipated permenant recidency at Ban Island. And perhaps it is that I just want my own! This is DD with hers. One thing is that we can be sure of is that we will each not wear ours together~that might be a sight!

Those colours look fantastic on DD!! I can see why she liked it!:flowers:I love the twillys and they look perfect with your birkin!