Spray On indeed!

1. I received my Mono Speedy 30 from let-trade early this week. Since it's my first bag with vacchetta I'd planned to order Shining Monkey online to protect it before it could get delivered. Of course, totally procrastinated and didn't do that. Thanks to twink's thread http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/testament-to-leather-protectors-65502.html
    I headed to my local Longs drugs and bought the Kiwi protector instead. I sprayed with no fear:biguns: !!! The little drop & spray marks all dried up even with 2 coats of the stuff. Yeah! I'm going to buy another bag and let it go untreated. With my usual use I'd like to see if there's any big difference. No opinion yet on treated vs. untreated.

After:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!! Glad it worked for ya...I use Shining Monkey on my bags with Vachetta...no problems:smile:

3. Is it brand new speedy 30? Look like new..........:idea:

4. It's brand-new, yes it is! lol:p

5. Kiwi is what I used on my denim backpack before disney and it worked great!

6. congrats on your speedy. please keep us informed of the treated vs untreated leather.

7. Congrats! Will this help from patina?

8. From what I understood in the threads here it won't stop the patina process, if that's what you meant, j'aime. I'm very concerned about watermarks.:sweatdrop:

9. Congrats.

10. congrats! I almost bought a protector spray called Tana, but wasn't sure if it would protect against rain/water or just dirt..

11. Congrats!! i love new vachetta :smile: