Spotted many LV's at my son's school play!

Thought it's normal thing we'll encounter at playground, mommys with LV, Hermes, Manolo, Bvlgari, diamond etc ;) Here, those mothers just sit and let the baby sitters play with their kids.

I always love seeing people with designer bags too...yesterday was a good day for that...I saw someone with a Gold Miroir Speedy and someone else with a Birkin in a 30 min span. :smile:

i saw a woman with a red vernis pap 30= i told her i loved her bag, but was too shy to ask if she knew vlad. :blush:

i see a lot of designer bags too and wonder if they're tpf members coz i know there are a lot of tpfers from my locale. i guess the "tpf charm/bracelet/keychain" really is a good idea so we could identify each other when we meet anywhere

It's always nice to see other people carrying LV bags --- makes me want to strike up a conversation with them like we do here on tPF.

Hope you had a great time at your son's play! Your daughter is sooo precious! Makes me remember when my 13-year-old daughter was that age. Time goes by soooo fast. There was a time when I, too, would watch my first-grade son at his play --- fast forward nine years later, he's a sophomore in high school already.

Good thing your daughter is into LV, too. She has your great taste already!!

Aww, the show sounds like it would be so cute..all lil kids all over playing, singing, etc. I'm always like that too, hawk-eyeing LV's. I was in the Brooklyn Marriot today and saw 8!! (i wrote them down in my lil notepad in my bag...is that really creepy-weird???):

-Two Mono Speedy 30's
-a babylone some lawyer court lady had with documents sticking out of it (i overheard her talking so that's how i knew she was a lawyer)
-a keepall 50 or 55 (not sure) with strap, manhattan PM and montsouris gm backpack ALL on the same girl...
- a white mc boulogne (omg it's really gorgeous)
- a red epi alma (also breathtaking)

I love LV sighting. I also love the pic of your daughter with the bag. My fiance is so scared I'm gonan train our kids when we have them one day to converge upon LV like myself. Ad he has reason. I will. Boy or girl. Doesn't matter, they will all horde (sp?) LV like moi. muaha. muwhahaa. muauahaha. MUWAAHAHAHAHAHA ah ah a.. h.. h.

(my evil laugh, lol)