Splendid tees - worth the money?

1. Are the tees, tanks and other tops worth the money?
  2. Not really, nothing special about them. American Apparel are great and less than half the price
  3. I don't think you should be totally cheap about basics like that, I also think you shouldn't go over the top. I think you need to find a blance between reasonable price and quality.
  4. I really like the Splendid thermals, they're my favorite. I have a couple of the shirts as well (striped, mostly) and think they're really soft and comfy. James Perse also makes nice ones.
  5. i almost always buy my basics from splendid (as well as some of their cute summer dresses). they are pricey, but i always just wait until bloomingdales has some of their sales.
  6. I have a few basic tees from splendid, and the quality is good, much better than C&C. And basics are basics, they wont go out of style, and you will wear them alot, so I personally think they are worth it.
  7. I love splendid! I usually wait till they go on sale too, cause they're a little more expensive. I think they fit really well, and the fabric is really nice and soft.
  8. They are nice, I have two thermals, but I don't think I'd ever buy them again unless it was on major sale, just because they are too expensive.
  9. I think they're worth it, they fit and look much better than less expensive brands.
  10. I LOVE Splendid basics. I'm one of those people who think good money should be spent on things you wear a lot, not on one really expensive dress you're going to wear only once in a lifetime. The thermals and henleys are GREAT!

Splendid has a great fit, has longer hems than other brands, and is much better quality than AmApp, C&C, and other similar labels.
  11. Thanks everyone!

And thanks piggy and noon for mentioning C&C. I was wondering if Splendid was the same or better than that brand, so thanks xxx
  12. The thing is in the UK, a basic Splendid tee is around the $100-$120 mark and not worth it in my mind
  13. I love splendid! One of my favorite brands! They are so flattering and super soft. I buy the basics as well as the dresses. I too, usually wait for them to go on sale or use a coupon code at revolve or wherever.
  14. YOOX usually has a small selection of Splendid tees in the $40-60 range. Still not cheap but much better than $100-200. They definitely have a UK site as well.
  15. I like Splendid, but for the money, I'd rather buy James Perse. I much prefer their tees, knits, and hoodies.