What do you layer/stack with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

May I ask how often/how versatile do you find the butterfly sweet? I've been particularly drawn to it for quite some time, the only thing is that I know that the money could be put toward a bigger piece which is why I have not "pulled the trigger" so to speak, just yet!

Honestly, I love my sweet butterfly bracelet. It was the first vca piece that called to me. I wasn't into the clover motif at all when I first started browsing the vca thread. It's delicate, it's got that glowiness of mop and it goes with everything that you'd want to layer it with. I think it's delicate enough to layer in mixed metal colors, too. I think if I hadn't just purchased the ladybug, I would try repurchasing the turquoise wg sweet butterfly to see if I could find a deeper turquoise bc I love the butterfly shape that much.

Thanks LVoeletters and Slidey, I hope polishing helps too.

Oh Junkenpo! I am so drawn towards your Onyx! If only it will look good on me! Especially since Onyx is a very durable stone :biggrin:

Here is a pic of one my Turquoise motif with "smudges" :sad: If polishing doesn't work out, I may considering coughing up the $ to replace the turquoise. I love my bracelet alot and when I first bought it, I could not stop looking at it with love, it truly made my heart sing and smile.

Attachments

• Alhambra turquoise smudges TPF.jpg
    Alhambra turquoise smudges TPF.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1,173
I am trying layering, what do you ladies think of this beaded bracelet from Tiffany's to go with a couple of my 5-motifs?

Attachments

• moponyxbeaded.jpg
    moponyxbeaded.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 1,291
Here is just the 5 motif Onyx bracelet and the Tiffany 8" strechy beaded bracelet together.
It looks really pretty together (I have this bracelet & necklace in silver & love it!). The gold is a very nice compliment to these gold motifs. You think they will get scratched? Otherwise I like it!!

It looks really pretty together (I have this bracelet & necklace in silver & love it!). The gold is a very nice compliment to these gold motifs. You think they will get scratched? Otherwise I like it!!

I was hoping with the smooth roundness of the beads it would not scratch the VCA, although, I suppose the VCA could scratch the beads. Hmmm, still thinking should I keep them or send them back. I do like them on their own, but was looking for a layering piece for interest and I kept seeing all the different beaded colored beaded bracelets that others were matching up with them. I do baby my jewelery, it is the last thing that I put on and the first thing I take off. I had a snag incident on a silk blouse with one of my 5 motifs, so now I stick to the last on first off and NO perfume. Sometimes I will spray it in my hair, but that is about it. Maybe I should start a poll...

I was hoping with the smooth roundness of the beads it would not scratch the VCA, although, I suppose the VCA could scratch the beads. Hmmm, still thinking should I keep them or send them back. I do like them on their own, but was looking for a layering piece for interest and I kept seeing all the different beaded colored beaded bracelets that others were matching up with them. I do baby my jewelery, it is the last thing that I put on and the first thing I take off. I had a snag incident on a silk blouse with one of my 5 motifs, so now I stick to the last on first off and NO perfume. Sometimes I will spray it in my hair, but that is about it. Maybe I should start a poll...
I really like them together....I have the small bead bracelet with the little heart hanging (know which one I mean?) and that doesn't show any scratches or wear and it's so cute...may be an option too. Maybe test this one out to see if either gets scratches first before you send it packin-lol!

Hadn't thought not to spray perfume by the motif bracelet. I learned something new today:smile:

CATEYES said:
I really like them together....I have the small bead bracelet with the little heart hanging (know which one I mean?) and that doesn't show any scratches or wear and it's so cute...may be an option too. Maybe test this one out to see if either gets scratches first before you send it packin-lol!

Hadn't thought not to spray perfume by the motif bracelet. I learned something new today:smile:

Could you please post a picture of yours? Thanks in advance!

Here is my small bead Tiffany bracelet in silver just so you can see. It also comes in gold and rose gold....

Tiffany small bead & blue charm bracelet.jpg

Last edited: