Spice Girls' £1 million album

1. The Spice Girls have used £1 million worth of jewels to decorate the cover of their greatest hits album.
    The band - Victoria Beckham, Mel B, Emma Bunton, Mel C and Geri Halliwell - will release the LP later this year to coincide with their world tour, which starts in December.
    A special one-off edition of the album will have the word 'SPICE' emblazoned across a white background with each letter decorated with a different gem, representing each of the girls.
    The S is made from amber and represents Victoria, the ruby pink P represents Emma, Mel C's I is made from diamond, Geri's C is made from sapphire stones while the E is made from emerald and represents Mel B.
    A source said: "The album cover is a nice touch. They wanted something simple and stylish and it's probably one of the most expensive album covers ever made."
  2. I would love to see a picture of it.
  3. Good. I want new Spice Girls songs. Hope the songs are actually good/melodic and not just some random crap they put together just to make some quick dough...like most of mainstream music today.
  4. I am thinking this cover will be auctioned off for charity when the tour is over. That would be nice. No?
  5. I am super stoked to hear their music...it will be interesting to see how much they have (or have not) changed!
  6. I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this, that would be one expensive album!
  7. i thought they were just releasing their greatest hits? will it contain new songs too?
  8. Definitely
  9. Here is a picture of it..

Im not sure if those are real diamonds or just photoshop material

Anyhow.. its too bad the diamonds dont come with every cd purchase hahaha

10. From what i know.. the album will contain one or two new tracks.. The girls will be shooting a new video next month and the single will be released sometimes in late October/early November..I think they are hoping the single will hit the #1 spot just when they are embarking on their world tour..

There was an article i read a few days ago about Emma Bunton who was stressing out as she wasn't allowed to do heavy excercise by her doctors (she did C-section) and yet the pressure is on as the girls will be shooting their final video as a group

the song list has yet to be finalised.. but im rather certain it will include all their #1 singles..
  11. I cannot wait for the new album. I am so excited that the Spice Girls will be touring. :greengrin:
  12. You and me both! They're coming to us first so I'm just inching to hear when the tickets go on sale!
  13. I'm soooo excited!!!! I keep crossing my fingers my name will be picked for tickets!
  14. I'm so happy!