Spiaggia

1. Does anyone know if Pulse is still carrying any Spiaggia bags? I am a little late in deciding on a Spiaggia bag, but am too embarassed to write to Casey to ask unless I am sure they have what I would like. I hate bothering her with stupid questions! :smile:

2. That's not a stupid question and Casey is super nice.;) I would just email and see what they have. She's always really helpful.:tup:

3. Hi, Casey emailed me in Jun 6...

All Spaggia is 20% off and these are the styles we have remaining: canguro, bambino, nuvola, scuola, campeggio, luna, and cucciolo.

Hope this helps :smile:

4. I got the same email around that time too! I can confirm that those are the styles they have left.. and 20% off w/FREE shipping too! :tup:

5. Oh, no! I don't want any of those styles, LOL! I told myself "one of each bag style" and I already have a luna.... I was thinking of getting a gioco in this print, and I guess I will need to watch eBay...

Does anyone know if Metropark is helpful with picking out print placement? I noticed they still have giocos on their site...