Spiaggia? Transporto?

1. Can anyone tell me where to find pictures of the upcoming Spiaggia and Transporto prints? I've seen tons of the Amore floating around, but I don't know if I should start holding out for either of those prints as well. If there are no pictures, does anyone have a good description of what they will look like? :confused1:

2. i have the photos..but i dont think i should post it up...because bubblesung had it up and was asked to take it down...pm me your email ...

spiaggia: its a summer theme in hawaii....they do look like babies too??

i love the transporto!! its like they are in an amusement park or something lol i hope it looks good IRL!

3. Vmasterz mee too! Please pm me the pics too!

4. are there any pics of spiaggia that are not the spiaggia ciao ciao? id like to see a closer pic if there is one.. does anybody here know? :shrugs:

5. PM me too!!! I would love to see them!

6. Nope, not at the moment. There used to be, but I haven't seen it since it had to be taken down.

7. Judging from what they look like in the pic, I think the only one I'd want will be Amore. That's good for me though, I won't have to spend a lot of money on the newer prints once they come out. But then again, when I see them on an actual bag it might change...

8. OMG I love love love transporto!!! This is going to be torture waiting for it!!!:sweatdrop:

9. yeah no kidding ..i have to wait months for it too..wah! ha cant they just release them all now? then everyone would be toki crazed!

10. Really not liking anything but Amore... what's with all the *brown*? Where is the COLOR???

11. haha simone must love brown? idk :lol: