Spiaggia on Lesportsac.com but...

1. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this but Megami on LJ announced it :smile: so if anyone wants to buy from lesportsux it's up

Anyways I'm really posting because I was looking at the denaros and I was wondering why there's an original print inside a notte wallet w/ silver chains... was it originally like that? or ?? :shocked:

oh yeah and I'm reading the press release and this kind of made me laugh... they're talking about how it's extended until the end of 2007
    "The decision to continue this extraordinary partnership comes from the overwhelming response to the collection and the cult-like following of its fans"

cult always had a negative connotation w/ me so I'm not sure how I feel about that :p

2. Of course they put Spiaggia on the website TODAY because I was totally going to order a Pirata MM TODAY and now I can't find one anywhere.

Haha, `cult-like following`? Like once they stop making the bags we're all going to stand on a cliff and wait for our spaceship or something....

3. yea...and why is fumo back up when they're selling them 25%off already??

4. I was wondering the same thing about the FUmo and the Notte? Maybe they've changed the fabric for the lining? I wish they sould show us interior shots too.

5. Sweet cuppin cakes I'm going to die if I don't get my bag soon.

6. I heard they're keeping the old lining :confused1: one of our macy's here has none of the solids marked down... others for some reason only have fumo bambinos marked down but everything regular :shrugs: the solids are strange

7. They're saying we're a cult?? :shrugs: i'll cult their asses. LOL.

8. Oh very exciting! I think I'm gonna take the plunge for a Zucca! I wonder if there are any coupon codes or anything like that available?? Anyone know?

9. Wow, I've never been part of a cult before.:roflmfao: I just thought I was little:nuts:

10. have you checked eBay? :graucho:

11. We still have a lot of the black (with citta lining) at our Ala Moana LeSportsac. So they're still at Hawaii-jacked-up full prices.

12. You can still order a Pirata MM from the LeSportSac site. They have both the "spring collection" and the "summer collection" available.

13. Yeah, I noticed they put the Spring collection back online sometime Monday. Over the weekend it was only the Summer collection that was available.

14. Okay. Black has Citta Lining. Notte has the Original Print inside? Or am I just confused... = =:shrugs:

15. "Cult like following" just means "A group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc".
    Movies who do really well outside of the box office are called that too sometimes.