Speedy: What took me so long

1. The first speedy I bought was a Mono 30, I took it back because I didn't like the sag. Then a month later I bought the Mini Lin, hated the material. Now I have the Damier and I kept it long enough to get used to the sag and everything.

I am totally in love with the speedy now. I am going to buy a Mono later this week.
  2. LOL Congrat's,
  3. I used to dislike the sag as well.. going so far as to making a bottom for all my speedies.. but, I got used to seeing the sag with all the celeb pics and tried it on for size.. I now love it! I can't believe I actually put a form in the bottom now!

Congrats on the Damier and the impending Mono!
  4. Congrats!! I love the sag.
  5. Good for you. I love Speedies. Congrats!:tup:
  6. Have you considered the 25 this time? It doesn't have much sag at all.. but if its a matter of size then ignore my comment :biggrin:
  7. The speedy is a beautiful shape. Have you thought about the Mirage? Some of the posts seem to say that they hold their shape a bit differently due to the patent piping.

Congrats on coming over to the speedy side!
  8. yay congrats!
  9. I wouldn't like the sag either if I had one... :hrmm:

Have you considered putting a piece of cardboard at the bottom to prevent from sagging?
  10. I am 5'8", 140 and the 25 didn't look good on me.

My Damier actually doesn't sag as that much.

My 16 y/o DD wants a Speedy 30 now.
  11. ^ Oh fair enough then! :smile:
  12. I am in love with the damier speedy as well. such a great worry free bag.
  13. I noticed I don't care where I put it, as much as I do my other bags(all Mono).
  14. Lol the speedy is great.
  15. Congrats!!! Love the speedy, too!!