Speedy Vuitton Purse Charm Ideas

1. I am planning to get a Monogram Speedy (probably 25) and I am looking at the vuitton website to get ideas for purse charms. I would like to use a combination of 2 I think. Here's a bunch that I think would look nice. Which combinations would look good together? Post pix if you have of your vuitton charms! So far I have the long multi pastilles charm and the panda cles.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. I don't have any pics of them on my mono speedy but hopefully these will at least give you an idea.

Jack and Lucie on Damier Speedy
    [​IMG]

Multicolore Pastilles on Damier Speedy
    [​IMG]

4. Is that a speedy 25? By bracelet/pastilles charm looks good on my coussin but the straps are further apart. Does it bang around a lot on the speedy?

5. I like the inclusion speedy

6. Yep, that's a 25. Because of the way it hooks onto the speedy, it really doesn't bang around all that much; atleast not enough to be noticeable.

7. [​IMG] this has been discontinued, not many out there so you might have to look at eBay for this.

8. I have that! I want to add something with more color. I use that on my smaller bags.

9. hope this helps

charm5.jpg Damier3.JPG IMG_0238 (Small).JPG inclusmonoSp.jpg speedy with inclisiuon.jpg
  10. Yes! I am liking the inclusion speedy in berry with the speedy 25 in that last pic. I have the berry bracelet too. Do you think another charm would look good with the inclusion charm as well?

11. Does anyone have the glitter key chain? I saw this pic on elux

[​IMG]

12. I like the pastilles the best, the multicolored ones show up brighter then the brown ones, but they are both pretty and can be worn as a bracelet too.

13. I think you should get the hot pink Speedy Inclusion Charm!!

14. Sorry I have the little keichain multicolor (53kb) but mine has different colours: no white, but pink, lilac, green, red, orange, azur, turchese, and a strange green/yellow; I bought in LV boutique, I'm sure it isn't a fake!!!:wtf:
    Stephanie.

15. After trying my various charms on it, I think you are right!