Speedy vs. Papillon

1. Hello everyone!

I am thinking about buying a speedy in Mono but I already own one in Epi. So, should I go with Papillon in Damier then? I REALLY do love the shape of the speedy and I want to own one mono piece in my collection eventually.

So, do you think I should go with the classic and always in style speedy in mono or papillon in damier?

Thank you! :biggrin:

2. get both :lol:

3. Damier Papillon!!!

4. Agreed, damier papillon is absolutely gorgeous!

5. Have you thought about waiting and buying a damier speedy instead? Then you'd get something damier and still a speedy at the same time.

6. I say get the mono speedy.

7. I'd go with the damier papillon. :o)

8. that's a tough choice! if its the papillon 26..i'd go with the papillon..the shape and size is so cute! the speedy 25 is really cute too....any possibility of getting both? hehe...oh i'm awful!

9. I have a mono speedy and love it. I want a Damier papillon though. Does anyone know what the size difference between the two are?

10. WOW, now I am really torn between the two! I have no idea which one to get!

I think I am going to go with the speedy though...more room?

Thanks for the replies!

11. I think that you probably need to have them all eventually.:lol:

I have a Monogram Speedy 25 and a Damier Papillon 30, and I’m planning to get a black Speedy 25 with silver hardware in Epi leather.:shame:

12. Yah, you should get the Damier Papilon

13. I know that this will be no help, but get them both, a speedy damier and a speedy monogram. I just love the speedy, so anything speedy will do for me!

14. since you've already got a speedy - i'd have to say get the papillon in the mean time... but if you could get both then get both!!! hehehe!

15. Definitely the Damier Papillon! It's much rarer and more elegant in my book!