Speedy vs. Neverfull mm

Speedy.

The 25 is a good size. I carry sunglasses, wallet, cell phone, small makeup bag, checkbook. It fits these items well. The 30 however, fits all my day-to-day stuff but also wasily holds a water bottle and anything extra I need when I travel.

The 30 is saggier than the 25 as well, but I have come to love that. I think either size would look good on you, you just have to decide how much stuff you will carry on a day-to-day basis.

I am 5'6" and have two 25 speedys-- mono and epi red. I use them as weekend or going-out bags, not as everyday bags, because my MbMJ tote I use for work holds a ton of stuff comfortably and can take a beating on the subway. The 25 actually is perfect-- it even holds a sweater and a change of shoes, but still looks compact and is easy to carry!

I am considering getting a mini lin or azur speedy 30, too, but I have to say 25 seems like the perfect size for my needs. During the day a speedy 30 wouldn't work well for my laptop, files and lunch stuff anyway....

It depends on what style you want & what bags you already have in your wardrobe. I'm more inclined to Speedy if you don't have anything similar like it. It's a timeless classic.

Speedy.

The 25 is a good size. I carry sunglasses, wallet, cell phone, small makeup bag, checkbook. It fits these items well. The 30 however, fits all my day-to-day stuff but also wasily holds a water bottle and anything extra I need when I travel.

The 30 is saggier than the 25 as well, but I have come to love that. I think either size would look good on you, you just have to decide how much stuff you will carry on a day-to-day basis.

i L:drool:VE saggy speedies.
its always better to have extra space than be short of. i reccommend the 30. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

My sister was having the same dilemna... and she went for the Neverfull because she is a high school student and wanted to carry her notebooks, etc. in her bag. I have to say though, she has already started saving for her Speedy 30 and she only got her neverfull yesterday!!!
I'm sure either bag would be great for you!

I have both bags and love them both but for different reasons. I think the Speedy is a great fall/winter bag while the Neverfull has been a blessing for the summer. I am 5'1" and have the Speedy 25 and the Neverfull MM. The Speedy 30 was just way too much bag for me while the Nevefull PM was too little - I guess you could call me Goldilocks.

Personally they are both great bags so I say get both. But if you're looking for a bag for the fall/winter weather, I say get the Speedy first - since it zippers shut.

Good Luck!

Depends on if you prefer to carry a hand held bag or a shoulder bag. The Neverfull holds a ton of stuff. The Speedy has a zipper which makes your things more secure. I have both and love the Neverfull and never really loved my Speedy 30--just not in to hand held bags but now I find I am liking with my Speedy and using it every day.