Speedy question

1. It's official, I have graduated college, and I now have a job to support my love for purses :biggrin: So here is my question, do you suggest the speedy 30 or 25. Also, I was planning on purchasing it from eluxury, but are the prices any different in the LV stores, more specifically the LV store in Toronto. Any help is appreciated, this is new territory for me
  2. If you are coming to Toronto from NY, you can get your 15% back when you leave to go back to US. I am going to have to find out how much they are in Canadian dollars. I think I paid 775.00 (15% tax incl. for my Damier 30 and I believe they are the same as mono).
  3. The size of the speedy depends on the person,and their height & wieght. The popular speedy size is 30. It also depends if you are one of those people who like to drag everything they own in their bags?.If you just want a speedy to hold the basics, a 25 would be good for you.
  4. thanks for the info! I think I'm leaning towards a 30. I'm so excited for my first LV purchase :love:
  5. IMO, I don't think height, weight, etc. matters when choosing a bag. It's whatever you feel looks best on you. My friends think my Speedy 30 looks too big but I love the way it looks on me. In the end it's your opinion that matters. :biggrin:
  6. I agree pursegalsf! Height and weight has nothing to do with a bag. I personally would get the 30 because it holds just the right amount whereas owners of the 25 sometimes complain that it is too small.
  7. Go with the 30.
  8. 30!
  9. Monogram 30 Speedy is $685 CND, just saw a couple of days ago.
  10. 30 is the best size i think..
  11. I totally recommend the 30.
  12. I am gonna go against the majority and say the 25
  13. I'll join the minority and say the 25. The 30 just seems really big to me. But, I think you should go with what looks best on you. Enjoy!! I am sure you'll love your Speedy in any size. :smile:
  14. I completely agree. I am 5'3" and I :heart: my mono speedy 30! I would probably even enjoy lugging around a 35, but thats just my love of BIG bags talking.
  15. Agreed ! I much prefer the 25, but I also feel that personally large bags overwhelm me (I'm only 5'0). Try both on in the store to get a feel for what size is "you" ! ;)