**Speedy owners - check this out!**

1. I've been thinking about which LV bag to get next and decided that the lucky one will have to be a Speedy but I'm such a pig and was afraid I might ruin the vachetta handles. Been looking for accessories for a while (to be prepared for the arrival off my future love) and found this great eBayer that has started to sell these really amazing sockies. They're her own creation. Her other invention is called "Speedy shaper", it's like a purseket but prevents the Speedy from sagging at the same time. She's definitely worth checking out. Her stuff are so cute, I just had to share it with you guys. :shame: (Pictures borrowed from her auction).

2. I found those today, too!!!!! I wish she made them in a version to fit my 35!
  3. Why don't you ask her if she can make a pair, she's really nice and replies quickly too :tup:
  4. I think this is a bad idea. Those crochet things could retain moisture from the air or from your hands which could eventually ruin the vachetta underneath. It's best to let leather breathe and just do a regular cleaning maintenance. I personally wouldn't recommend it.

5. ^^^^

I totally agree...but then again, I like the look of patina on my bags. I would be afraid in the long run, that somehow the handles could be ruined in the future. I guess only time will tell.....
  6. I see what you mean. I've seen other handle covers very similar but not quite crochet. They were something more "solid"... I couldn't find them last time I checked.
  7. And her speedy shaper is definitely neat, too. Quite a crafty lady!!!!

<----- I'm a little envious!
  8. for my speedy i just use a hard cardboard as base. IT works and it'll save u a little $ and you can spend it on ur next LV bag! lol
  9. It's definitely a unique idea, but not something I would ever use myself. Imagine what it look like after you take them off and the rest of the leather on the bag has patina! I think it would look kind of goofy....
  10. I like patina... and I like my bag the way it looks.
  11. :wtf: Why didn't I think of that? Now I just feel like a loser, trying to recommend something that isn't good for the bag.
  12. ^oh your not a loser!! Someone posted these the other day and I had never seen them before.

They actually wouldnt be a bad idea if you were travelling where someone might have to put your bag thru a conveyor, or just that your hands get dirty when travelling which can stain your vachetta. I dont like anyone grubbing my bag up LOL!
  13. I think this would be a good idea for a temporary cover-up for when you know you'll just get dirt, lotion, food, or whatever on the handles. This won't do for storage, though.
  14. Very clever! However I do agree with what others said about how the rest of the leather on the bag will turn darker yet the handles will remain a light color.
  15. I think they're strange looking. I'd never want those on my bag.