Speedy or no speedy? ahh!!

I had 3 Speedys - Mono 25, 30 and 35 and sold all of them. I just bought a Damier Speedy 25 b/c I really miss having one of these great bags.

Get it!

I agree that it is a popular bag because it is classic. Just like roses are such a popular flower.............they're beautiful and classy........just like speedy!

I have the mono 30, damier 30, cerise, MC wh., epi 25 (red)....
and lately I've noticed I've been using the Mono alot w/ my lil groom ronde on the outside. So cute!!:nuts: Love the look it gives!!:yes:

Now that I think about it......I've been using my Speedies (different ones) for the last few wks. I usually switch between my speedies, and my BH (which I love)...but lately my BH hasn't seen the light of day. Poor thing.:sad: But for some reason I'm on a speedy kick.

I have the mono 30, damier 30, cerise, MC wh., epi 25 (red)....
and lately I've noticed I've been using the Mono alot w/ my lil groom ronde on the outside. So cute!!:nuts: Love the look it gives!!:yes:

Now that I think about it......I've been using my Speedies (different ones) for the last few wks. I usually switch between my speedies, and my BH (which I love)...but lately my BH hasn't seen the light of day. Poor thing.:sad: But for some reason I'm on a speedy kick.

LOL, :roflmfao: forgot to say: Yes, get a Speedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

I say to get it. I first got the damier speedy 30. I love this bag but I still felt like my collection was missing something. Now I have my mono 30 and I love it. BTW, this picture of Kathyrn McPhee influenced my decision. :yes: