speedy or aurelia ?

1. Ok girls..
    another confusing decision for me..

I've been eyeing on the White MC Aurelia for a while... But after I thought all over again, and seeing people carrying the speedy, now i want them too :love: ..

So what do you think? Should I get the White MC Aurelia or a mono speedy & damier speedy.. For the MC Aurelia price around 1300, I can get 2 speedies right???

What do you think?? I Need your help girls.. :rolleyes:

2. Aurelia. I don't like speedys. ;) And I think the Aurelia would be more useful in the long run.

3. I'm not a fan of the aurelia, I'd say go for two speedy's, it seems like you could get more use out of them. The aurelia you might have to baby because of the fact that it is a white bag.

4. Aurelia. It's practical and since the price will be going up soon. Rumor has it probably after Valentines day. I would rather have one bag I love than two for the price of one.

5. I'd go for the white Aurelia MM. It's so hot!

6. depends on if you like handheld or shoulder bag. Speedy is a staple, but some pp find it cumbersome to use while shopping, or gets too heavy to carry when it's on ur arm all day;pp been purchasing additional strap to use as messenger/shoulder bag for power shopping. Aurelia is shoulder bag, so it's easier to use but it's white and some pp report the color rubs off. good luck!

7. i go for speedy

8. Aurelia, it is an awesome bag! great size and can wear it on your shoulder.

9. Why not MC Speedy - best out of both ;)
    Otherwise the 2 Speedys, I just love this shape...

10. I love the Aurelia!

11. Between these two, I really like the Aurelia.

12. I'm not a big fan of the Aurelia but I'm a huge fan of the Speedy. Get the Speedy!

13. Get the Mono Speedy and maybe an MC Speedy too! Black preferably <heehee>

14. I like the speedy better.

15. Personally I think the aurelia MM is pretty and seems a good size, I prefer shoulder bags than hand held and just like the other boardie said get the one you love rather than 2 for 1 price. Hope this help~