Speedy inspired?

1. I think this has been discussed before but - I was shopping yesterday and went into Victoria's Secret and they ahd a TON of bags that are the exact shape, design and size of the speedy 25. I actually held my speedy up next to them and it's totally duplicated. Anyone else see these?

2. That's horrible. I can't believe a large company like VS would do that. I haven't seen them, anyone have pictures?

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my personal favorite (JK!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Yes, I saw them a month or two ago...I thought they were travel cosmetic bags or something...:shrugs: Either way, I didn't think they were cute...:tdown:

5. longchamp and burberry I saw those bags too.

6. Nothing new. Things that are successful are always copied.......

7. No point in gagging, it only ruins your digestion for your pizza. :yes:

8. These don't bother me. They're clearly VS items, and I would actually put my lipglosses in that wristlet looking thing if it's small. I don't know about carrying the bags, though! I think they're cute for a teenager to carry. That shape bag is made by designers other than LV. It's a popular shape.

9. Inspired is legal, counterfeit isn't... the difference is that the inspired items CANNOT have any LV trademarks or markings on it

I have a Burberry bag that is the same shape as the LV Alma

10. I see a lot of bags in this "doctor bag" shape. They always remind me of the Speedy though!

11. i dont think it matter or should bother...
    i mean....we find the speedy shape is sooooo functional.if someone cant afford to buy lv speedy but love that handy bag then they can get something inspired like that.
    just my opinion

12. I saw a girl wearing one of the red ones from a distance and thought "vernis"? Then I got closer and realized it said "Victoria's Secret"... wow. Cute as a makeup case, but as a regular bag? Not for me.