Speedy Decision Help

1. I would love to get some opinions and suggestions please.
    I currently own the Mini Lin Speedy in Ebene. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Next on my wish list was the damier azur speedy 30 however with the Berkeley coming out in Nov. I think I'd rather get that in the Damier Azur - I know not the same as the speedy but enough Azur for me. So now I'm debating about possibly a Mono Speedy 30 which I KNOW everyone here loves but many consider a "common" bag.

The Mono Perforated Speedy (would love to find Fuschia) has really caught my eye. Does the Perforation cause any extra care concerns? Likely to problems with tears etc? Less worry free? What's everyone's take on that line?

Thanks so much for your help!

2. I'd go for the Mono Speedy - it's so classic!

I'm not a fan of the perf line... I'm not sure if the perf speedy is more prone to snagging on something sharp?

3. Mono speedy is a classic item! I have Damier and love it!x

4. I would get the mono over the perforated. Even though it's a very common bag, there's a reason everybody likes it. It will go with nearly everything.

5. I would get the Perfo over the Mono.

If you truly love the Perfo, like I do, you should get it now, because it is Limited Edition.

Karen Kooper has one on her site for SUCH a amazing price. And plus, its brand new with plastic still on the handles.

You can always get the Mono later on in your LV life.

Good luck!

6. I agree I'd get the perfo, you can get the mono anytime.

7. I would pick the mono.

8. the mono you can get anytime. If are able to find a pink perfo speedy then I would get it.

9. Perfo speedy for me because it's still a mono pattern but w/ color

10. For an uncommon Monogram Speedy 30---wait for the Mirage due sometime in the Fall. Listed for $1800 as of July 10, 2007.

Vuitton+Speedy+Mirage.jpg
  11. It is my opinion that every woman, especially classy ladies such as ourselves here on TPF, should own the mono speedy in either 25 or 30. :yes: