Speedy Damier

1. I went today to the LV shop in Amsterdam to buy the refill for my agenda and I started talking to the SA about the Speedy Damier and to make a long story short: I'm the 1st one on the waiting list for a Speedy 25 :blink: :huh: :lol: :lol:

Cannot believe nobody ever asked for the speedy damier!!! It's gonna be available June / July :biggrin: Can't wait!!
  2. Your The 1st!!!! How Cool Is That???!!!!!!! You Must Be So Excited For It!
  3. I AM!!! :nuts: :nuts:
  4. I'm so happy for you! Don't forget to post pics when it comes in!
  5. ;) I'm So Happy For You....Keep Me Updated!
  6. Thank you, girls :biggrin: I'll post pics (and it's also a good excuse to take pics of my still-not-so-large bag collection LOL)
  7. I Look Forward To It!!!
  8. Awesome that you're #1!!!
  9. That is actually what shocked me the most :weird: LOL
  10. It'll be available in June/July!??? That's a lot quicker than I anticipated!
    It's great you're the first one on the waitlist, can't wait to see a picture of you wearing it!
  11. Yes, I thought so too (I was expecting some "August or beyond" kind of answer) :biggrin:
    And the best part is that the price is the same as the monogram speedy (in another thread there was a discussion about this ;) )
  12. ooh! cant wait to see it! ....Post pics when you get it so we can all drool!!
  13. I'll start taking some pics of my bag tomorrow, so I can figure out how to resize them for whenever the speedy arrives LOL ;)
  14. That's awesome! Congratulations, and be sure to post pics....be it in a few months!:amuse:
  15. Wow, congrats. (I am a little surprised that no one else had signed up yet, sounds like you got super lucky!) I'm looking forward to seeing pictures whenever it comes in.