Speedy Concerns...

1. to all of you have speedys...does the saggyness bother you at all? i know after using it for a while it will sag and that's the only thing i'm worried about. i love the shape of the speedy and want to preserve it. what's the best way to do that?

2. I used to have an mc speedy and the sagginess bothered me more with that than with mono speedys. Its easy to fix though. I bought a thin but rigid plastic 3 ring binder and cut one of the flaps to fit the bottom and voila, no sagging and it was a color that matched the alcantra lol

3. Im also reconsidering my plans to get a speedy, they are adorable...but i think i want a shoulder bag instead of a handbag.

4. It doesnt bother me too much, the sag isnt too bad :biggrin:

5. I put a piece of cardboard in the bottom and, voila', no sag.

6. It never really bothered me, but the people near me seemed to detest it.

7. I have a catalog at the bottom of mine. No sag.

8. my 25 doesn't sag too bad, and i have a purseket in case it starts to. you can get them at purseket.com, they prevent a good bit of sagging.

9. I have a magazine in mine and it doesn't sag at all.

10. I hate the sag but a friend of mine puts a piece of cardboard like Greentea does, will it actually damage the bag?? *Sorry if it's a stupid question.*

11. YES! I put a piece of cardboard in the bottom.
    My denim doesnt sag, its not an issue :love:

12. I have a piece of plexiglass on the bottom of my bag. Works like a charm. No more sag.

13. My speedy never sags because it's always stuffed to the top!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Put a piece (actually 3 pieces taped together) in mine - sag-be-gone! :biggrin:

15. thank you guys so much for your advice.

Kat, i did have a question about the plexiglass. is too heavy for a bag like the speedy?

i'm considering that or the cardboard solution. maybe i'll get a piece of cardboard and wrap it with felt to match the the inside of the speedy.